Ocho Rios

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SPRINGBRIDE

SPRINGBRIDE
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

Hi all,

After much research and discussion with FH and family we've decided to get married on May 3rd, 2007 in Ocho Rios Jamaica.

We're going on a cruise and getting married in port on the 3rd. The location is a private beach setting in Ocho Rios.

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

Congrats...I was planning on Ocho Rios for a while as well, so let me know if you have any questions. We are still going for our honeymoon.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 SPRINGBRIDE

SPRINGBRIDE
    • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:44 PM

Are you staying at a resort for your Honeymoon?

After the cruise ports in Miami, we're going for a week on our honeymoon. We're looking to go back to Jamaica because I've never been and I won't get to see much our wedding day. The only problem I have now is picking a resort, there are so many to choose from.

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:45 PM

Congratulations! That sounds absolutely amazing. I have never been to Jamaica so you will def have to post some pics when you get a chance. And it is so great that you are having it on a private beach. Christine I love your siggy by the way.

-Glenda

#5 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

I am also getting married on may 3 2007 but in cabo...let us know if u need any help...I think u r the first cruise bride on here

#6 SPRINGBRIDE

SPRINGBRIDE
          • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:51 PM

I was sooo afraid of going with a cruise in case the ship has to miss port!!!!
            But everyone assures me that with the time of year and the port I've chosen it is very, very unlikely that it would ever happen.

Just in case I have a planner in Miami who is willing to pull something together in a couple of days so I can have a beach wedding when the cruise returns to port in Miami, I just have to let her know all my preferances in advance............Fingers crossed that doesn't happen!!!!!!

#7 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:52 PM

Don't worry I'm sure that won't happen. It is very unlikely.

-Glenda

#8 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:53 PM

we will probably stay at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios...Sandals has honeymoon and wedding packages as well.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 05:39 PM

Wow - that sounds absolutely amazing! I am sure nothing will happen - I've been on 3 cruises (all in the caribbean) and never had to miss a port. I can't wait to hear more about your wedding - I love the cruise idea, and wish I had thought of it before.

#10 Jennifer

Jennifer
                • 218 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:55 PM

We had our wedding this past July in Ocho Rios at Couples Resort. I remember going past the port. It was wonderful there. You will love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users