Eeek! Thinking of changing resort and date!
Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:29 PM
So...today I started looking again and I'm thinking the Gran Bahia Principe. Plus, if we fly out October 25th instead of November 16th, we save $366 pp. So $700 per couple! A lot of our friends are younger and don't have tons of money so this would make a huge difference.
I just don't know what to do. Help!!!
Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:58 PM
It's just what if I change and wish I hadn't? Or don't change and wish I had. Errr!
Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:21 AM
Now, if the price differential is really what's driving your decision, then maybe it is something to consider.
There's nothing wrong with moving your hotel, especially if you haven't sent out your STDs, and no one has booked.
I wish I could give you insight into either resort, but I haven't been to either. Good luck!!
Happily married since 2008
Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more
Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:44 AM
I agree with the other girls, don't look at tripadvisor.
if you decide to change, let us know how we can help you out.
Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:20 AM
Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:30 AM
In terms of wedding options - We preferred the BP for a couple of reasons. First, I assume you mean BP Tulum. They have a beautiful square gazebo that is relatively secluded and I decent rain option. We loved that the gazebo was off to the side of the resort. Conversely, the gazebo at the GP, while gorgeous - was quite close to the beach restaurant/little marketplace which we didn't like.
In all honesty, the BPT was our second choice if the Paradisus didn't work out. The WC was awesome and she seemed really interested in working with us to achieve what we wanted for our day.
I hope this helps - any questions let me know!
Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:42 AM
Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:49 AM
I looooooove GBP!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users