PhotoSouvernir and Dreams Issue

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:31 AM

hope it works out for you!

I'm planning on getting an outside vendor to take our photos at Moon Palace, but luckily we haven't booked the wedding yet, so will bring this up before the contracts are signed so everything is in place!

Good luck!!

xxxx

#42 FYB87

FYB87
    • 976 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:28 PM

Glad to hear everything worked out!

#43 happygilmore

happygilmore
      • 576 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:24 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyCheese
        Severine also emailed me and told me that the issue has been resolved!! I hope there wont be anymore hiccups along the way. I am waiting (still) to hear from Dreams.
        Jessica have you heard from Dreams by any chance? And are you asking for something in writing from both parties involved..1) that dreams will let you have Photo souvvernir and 2)from Photo souvernir that they will give you back your deposit if another problem arises between them and dreams and give you as much timely notice as possible if another problem does come up

I only ask cause we want to use them but want to make sure we cover ourselves if they all decide not to play nice again! :)

Thanks

#44 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:24 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by happygilmore
          Jessica have you heard from Dreams by any chance? And are you asking for something in writing from both parties involved..1) that dreams will let you have Photo souvvernir and 2)from Photo souvernir that they will give you back your deposit if another problem arises between them and dreams and give you as much timely notice as possible if another problem does come up

I only ask cause we want to use them but want to make sure we cover ourselves if they all decide not to play nice again! :)

Thanks
          its funny bc Miguelina never replied to my email when I asked her for upper managements info to get this straighten out....so I will email her again and ask her if there are any updates with Photoouvenir and see what she says. I really do need to get this in writing. I will keep you posted. :)

#45 happygilmore

happygilmore
          • 576 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

I emailed Juliana today with the same question....If she responds before your WC i'll give you the details!

#46 Otis1230

Otis1230
            • 130 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

I hope it works out for your guys... Severine is great!!! Every person who has seen the photos and the album and oil paintings can't believe how great..
              My friend spent 6,000 in the US for a photgrapher and pics, and she said she likes my stuff bettere... Im praying for all the dreams weddings-there great
              Michael & Lisa
              April 25th, 2008
              Paradisus Punta Cana

#47 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
              • 2,302 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Otis1230
                I hope it works out for your guys... Severine is great!!! Every person who has seen the photos and the album and oil paintings can't believe how great..
                My friend spent 6,000 in the US for a photgrapher and pics, and she said she likes my stuff bettere... Im praying for all the dreams weddings-there great
                Did you post your pics on the forum? I would love to see the oil painting.
                2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#48 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Otis1230
                  I cant wait to see your pics, if you post...and I love the idea of the painting also! I really hope that there will be no issue bc I really want to work with them. I emailed Miguelina again asking about the issue with Photosouvenir and she hasnt responded. Seems like she's avoiding that topic with me.

#49 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                  • 1,830 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by happygilmore
                    I emailed Juliana today with the same question....If she responds before your WC i'll give you the details!
                    Thx, I'll do the same. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users