Photo

Need your opinion on this jewelry Please!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

OOh...I likey too..who is the designer?? I may have to snatch up a set for myself!!

#12 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
    • VIP Member
    • 3,405 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:18 PM

I like it! I'm glad you are just going with bracelet and necklace. Sometimes the necklaces can look like too much with a strapless dress. I think the style is a good mix of modern and classic, which is similar to your dress style. Good choice!

#13 Allaballa

Allaballa
      • 113 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:25 PM

For what my 2cents are worth: I like the earings and bracelet. I've never been a huge fan of danly earings and necklace together. As well if you have a nice decolete I think the necklace takes away from that sometimes. JMO

#14 Allaballa

Allaballa
        • 113 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:26 PM

BTW love the dress

#15 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            Ok first, I love that dress. I saw it at DB, but it wasn't for me. I needed something that hid my flaws better. :) Can't wait to see it on you!
            I am a little worried I wont be able to pull it off...but lets hope it doesnt look too bad come june!!!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            I think it will look great with your dress! Will you be wearing all three? I don't like to wear all 3 together, it seems too much sometimes, but it is a pretty set!
            I am only going to wear a bracelet (It is actually two pictures of the bracelet above) and the earrings...I decided against a necklace all together. I thought the earrings would be enough! I am glad you guys think it looks good...now I can order it!!!

#16 JessicaM

JessicaM
            • Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyrak
              OOh...I likey too..who is the designer?? I may have to snatch up a set for myself!!
              ohhh..here is the link to her stuff. She has some really good jewelry and its reasonably priced and so far she has been really helpful!!

Etsy :: CoryellDesign :: Handmade Gemstone Jewelry

#17 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:17 PM

Your dress and jewelry are both beautiful! I think they'll go great together :)
                http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#18 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chprfan

I am only going to wear a bracelet (It is actually two pictures of the bracelet above) and the earrings...I decided against a necklace all together. I thought the earrings would be enough! I am glad you guys think it looks good...now I can order it!!!
                  Ok whew! I thought it was just the bracelet and earrings when I voted and then I saw all the girls comment about necklace and I was like "did I miss something?" I think skiping the necklace is a good idea. Then again I'm partial to big earrings/bracelet combo.
                  Happily married since 2008

#19 Leia78

Leia78
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,459 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:01 PM

I love your dress...I tried it on too! I'm diggin' the bracelet and the earings. But how long are the earings?

#20 JessicaM

JessicaM
                    • Vendor
                    • 1,969 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Leia78
                      I love your dress...I tried it on too! I'm diggin' the bracelet and the earings. But how long are the earings?
                      She said they were just over 2" long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users