Photo

SaveTheDateMagnetsUSA.com

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stina168

Stina168
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:08 AM

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but I found this website Save the Date Magnets, and wondered if anyone has used them before. Their website looks a little fuzzy on my computer, so I'm not sure if that's an indication if they have good quality materials or not. I really like their idea of having pets on the STD instead of ourselves.

Anyone have any info about this company?

#2 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:28 AM

I used MagnetStreet : Magnetic Calendars, Calendar Magnets, Refrigerator Magnets, Magnetic Sports Schedules, Save The Date Magnets, Wedding Invitations and were very happy with the magnets.

You can put whatevery you want on them :)

PM me if you want to see what ours looked like
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#3 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:02 PM

What a super cute idea!

#4 Stina168

Stina168
        • 170 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:16 AM

I requested a sample from them. I'll be sure and post info about the quality of the magnets once I get them!

#5 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:26 PM

We want to do a magnet also. Are you going to also include pricing for the trip with the save the date or is better to send it out a couple weeks later? We created a wedding website so I thought I would put the website on the magnet which will have pricing for those that have the internet which is most people.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 Princess402

Princess402
            • 737 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:04 PM

Personally, I think I will just send the magnet and indicate on it our wedding website... then people can check the website for more detailed info about the location and pricing... I also might include some more detailed information when I send the actual invitations but I don't think I will do it with the save the date magnets.

#7 Stina168

Stina168
              • 170 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:38 AM

I'm going to only include the website which will have all the details there. I think the magnets are too small to include lots of details

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users