Small brag

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:13 AM

Omg Too Cute!
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#12 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:16 AM

Awww....How cute is she!!! Love the look she gave Cain when he called her name...too funny!
      Congrats on the milestone!! She's probably so proud of herself running up and down the stairs!

#13 Dbell

Dbell
      • 455 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:16 AM

She is too cute - I can feel it...pulling at the heart strings!!!

#14 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TammyB
        HA,, We already have another foster dog. We picked him up last Friday.. But I have to admit (shh don't tell him this) that he doesn't hold water next to my Elsie..

Ok here are a few pictures of my baby girl..

Picture of her falling asleep, chewing on a bone next to the fireplace

Click the image to open in full size.

lol, this picture cracks me up, (sorry a bad pic) Elsie was laying on my lap and Cain called her name.. She hates when he picks her up, so this is the look she gave him. He took the picture.. :-)

The rescue group we volunteer with, also partnered up with a local artist, they painted this picture and part of the money with to the rescue group. Umm yeah I had to buy the print. :-)

And her first bath... OMG she hated it so much..

that bed is huge, I love the look she gave Cain, I can tell BT's have big personalities just like beagles.
        I love the bath picture, she is seriously adorable, I don't know how you do it Tammy.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:25 AM

Christine that bed is huge, we found it at a Home Good store, all three of them can fit in it, but because it looked so comfy we had to buy it. I come home and find Morris in it too. They love that bed, almost too much because Chulo will now sleep on it all night, while the rest of us are upstairs sleeping.. lol

#16 Karen

Karen
          • 1,308 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:26 AM

Tammy, you and Cain should be soooooo proud of yourselves. Fostering is so important. I would liove to do it but I think we would have about 10 dogs and cats if we did.
            <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#17 MelissaH

MelissaH
            • 1,724 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:28 AM

She is such a sweetie - I'd have a hard time giving her up too! The two of you are amazing though for all the work you do...I'm sure Elsie will be forever grateful :)

#18 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
              • VIP Member
              • 4,116 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:34 AM

awww! I have to say that I'm typically not a fan of Boston Terriers (their eyes are so big and stuff! lol! Don't be mad!!!!!) BUT those pics of Elsie are REALLY cute! lol! I LOVE the one of her in that huge bed by the fire!

I'm sorry you're having to give her up. I can't imagine how hard that must be. :-(

#19 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:59 AM

Congrats on the milestone! I can't imagine how hard it will be to see her go, but you guys have given her a huge gift and now she gets to go to her forever home! Very exciting (though a little heart breaking)!

#20 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:02 PM

Omg she is adorable!!!!! I love the bath picture. And that bed is ginormous! My little dog would feel like the baddest bitch on the block if she had that all to herself LOL. I should have known you got another dog already!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users