Jump to content

Photo

Nov 08 brides


  • Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#741 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

    Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:54 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ethrondson
    Danielle - Sounds Good! LOL When do you get back from Punta Cana?

    How long is everyone going for their trips? We are going for 2 weeks, as are most of our guests so far.
    If you help just let me know, I'm going to Punta Cana from Nov 1st to the 10th.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ethrondson
    I may have to take all of you up on some last minute assistance! LOL.

    Oh yeah, we got FI wedding band yesterday and then when he got home from work, he had to try it on and told me to put mine on too! When I asked where his was awhile later so I could put them away, he still had it on and wanted to wear it to "get used to it". LMAO. For someone that always said he wouldn't be wearing very often anyway (because of his job) he sure didn't want to take it off his finger lastnight! I did end up getting it and put them both away for safe keeping now.
    That's sweet. We are still waiting for our bands to get done. the jeweler still has my ering since he's making my band to fit nice with the band. I really miss my ring. I'm always looking for it on my finger.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

    #742 lucy106

    lucy106
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,880 posts

      Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:56 PM

      Oh Danielle, I cant wait to see how everything turns out!! That is exciting to have a custom piece.

      #743 Chiquita

      Chiquita
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,674 posts

        Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

        Jayson and I are staying in the same room the night before.. and probably eating breakfast together yadda yadda. I would feel lonely if we were in different beds and would probably sleep worse if he wasn't there

        #744 DanielleNDerek

        DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

          Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:02 PM

          Yeah we are staying in the same room the night before too. But i wouldn't mind if we didnt, so i could escape his snoring. lol
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

          #745 lucy106

          lucy106
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,880 posts

            Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:49 PM

            Erica, I finally got to see your beading and dress!! Love it all!! I cant wait to see you in both of the dresses!!!

            #746 EricaG

            EricaG
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,915 posts

              Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:59 PM

              Thanks for all the great feedback on both the beading and on my legal day dress!

              As for our wedding night in the Dominican, I told FI that he had to stay in another room the night before. I have heard him tell other people that he will have to stay with his brother or BM while I get our room. LMAO! We will see who all is going down before we decide who he is staying with since I may just have someone come stay with me!
              http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

              Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

              #747 beachbride08

              beachbride08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,372 posts

                Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

                We will be in Mexico for almost 2 weeks, and then it will be back to reality. Ha ha! We haven't decided if we are staying in the same room the night before. I could care less, FI is the one that is more the traditional, romantic type. However, he always complains that he can't sleep if I'm not home so we'll see.

                We got our first wedding gift today! FI called me at work asking me what I ordered now and it ended up being the lamps we registered for. I was so excited!
                Michelle

                #748 EricaG

                EricaG
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,915 posts

                  Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

                  We got a card in the mail today for our 1st wedding from my aunt and uncle! I also got my b-day card from them too.
                  http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

                  Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

                  #749 amyrak

                  amyrak
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 469 posts

                    Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:56 AM

                    Sorry gals, I've been busy again with month end at work. My bachelorette party with my neighbors was a blast though. I got lots of "fun" gag gifts. But they also got me $150 gift card to this really cool spa by our house that I've never been to. I've never even had a massage before so I'm totally stoked to use it before the wedding. I also got a gift card to Ulta Beauty which is my favorite new place!! They had some really fun games and we had a really good time. One thing I really liked was they had everyone write on an index card one piece of marital advice for me (since everyone else is married pretty much in my neighborhood) Some were funny and some were really insightful. Was a fun night but I was hurting the next day :)
                    They had a pink feather boa, a tiara and a veil for me to wear. I still have pink feathers all over my house. :)

                    #750 DanielleNDerek

                    DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

                      Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:23 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beachbride08
                      We got our first wedding gift today! FI called me at work asking me what I ordered now and it ended up being the lamps we registered for. I was so excited!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ethrondson
                      We got a card in the mail today for our 1st wedding from my aunt and uncle! I also got my b-day card from them too.
                      Yeah gifts! I'm not ashamed to admit I love receiving presents!!!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amyrak
                      Sorry gals, I've been busy again with month end at work. My bachelorette party with my neighbors was a blast though. I got lots of "fun" gag gifts. But they also got me $150 gift card to this really cool spa by our house that I've never been to. I've never even had a massage before so I'm totally stoked to use it before the wedding. I also got a gift card to Ulta Beauty which is my favorite new place!! They had some really fun games and we had a really good time. One thing I really liked was they had everyone write on an index card one piece of marital advice for me (since everyone else is married pretty much in my neighborhood) Some were funny and some were really insightful. Was a fun night but I was hurting the next day :)
                      They had a pink feather boa, a tiara and a veil for me to wear. I still have pink feathers all over my house. :)
                      Sounds like fun and Ulta card and Spa card are great gifts.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users