Photo

Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#641 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:23 PM

happy birthday for Justin!! hope you all have a grand time.

I've been MIA lately ladies...work has been killing me and I am pooped by the time I get home. I haven't done much wedding related stuff since I'm trying to get my trip ready for Florida for my friend's wedding....I need to fast these next two weeks so my dress can zip up all the way!! (GULP!!). My ticker finally changed to 3 months and 4 weeks!!! Agghhhh.

#642 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:47 AM

Ok girls, I need my November brides help. We are having our legal day in a short time. We are doing it privately in the judges chambers. What do we think of this dress?? Are plans are to go to the city (Chicago) after the ceremony for a dinner out. ... and after I took these pics I noticed from the colors of my walls and the dress I think I like this color! Ha!! Please be honest I dont want to look like a goof. and I plan on getting my hair done, half up half down is what I was thinking. The dress has not been pressed or anything yet. Any thoughts por favor...

Click the image to open in full size.

#643 beachbride08

beachbride08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lucy106
        Ok girls, I need my November brides help. We are having our legal day in a short time. We are doing it privately in the judges chambers. What do we think of this dress?? Are plans are to go to the city (Chicago) after the ceremony for a dinner out. ... and after I took these pics I noticed from the colors of my walls and the dress I think I like this color! Ha!! Please be honest I dont want to look like a goof. and I plan on getting my hair done, half up half down is what I was thinking. The dress has not been pressed or anything yet. Any thoughts por favor...

I think the dress looks very nice on you. It makes your eyes really stand out.
        Michelle

#644 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucy106

I really like that dress! It's a great color on you as well.

#645 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

I like the dress too :) Very nice colour!!!

#646 EricaG

EricaG
            • 1,915 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:38 AM

I really like that colour, and I agree that it makes your eyes stand out. I say wear it!
              http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#647 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:18 AM

I like that color too. I think that dress will be great for your legal day.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#648 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:18 AM

Erica how was Justin's parties?
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#649 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:01 AM

Danielle - did I say i love your ring engraving idea? LOVE IT!

Erica - I hope Justin had a great birthday!

Steph - I hate to go against the grain here, but I LOVE the dress color - Love the color on you - Love the length (looks like you have some great legs to show off!) I just dont' like the sleeves on the dress. They look kind of matronly. If the dress sleeves were short, or sleeveless - maybe it's just the poufey-ness of the sleeves that I am not feeling. Just my thoughts.
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#650 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

Celina, do you think a hip hair do would help? Or some bangle braclets?

Thanks all for your help!!

Erica, how was the bday party?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users