Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#421 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:49 PM

I love "Swag Bags" - that is what my bags have turned into also!

I only have three to make, but it has been fun picking up things for them. So far I have their black tanks with "Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid" in rhinestones, silver hear shaped manicure sets, tropical glitter lotion and lip gloss, small photo albums and of course their cups! I was thinking of making them some cute flip flops to match the tanks. Black with sequins on them or something fun - maybe a cute flower to pin behind their ear to wear with their tanks.
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#422 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

Okay... I finished designing my boarding pass invites yesterday.. woot!!! We just have to print them all out and cut them and get them sent out. I want to have that done before July 11th so we'll see how it goes.. yikes

#423 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:06 PM

don't forget you have to post pics too. lol

i can't wait to see them. cutting them out can be a pain in the ass, i'm thankful fi did all that.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#424 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

Oh I'll definitely post up pics. I have a cutter for my scrapbooking stuff so I'm hoping this won't be tooooo painful an experience.. heh

#425 EricaG

EricaG
          • 1,915 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:24 AM

Those scrapbook cutter come in really handy. I used both of mine for all my cutting, and I had a lot. What kind of cutter do you have? I have the little basic cutter with the ruler, and then my Mom got me a big fancy wone that has magnets and different cutters that clip in. I used both of them, but the big one came in really handy for my folders.
            http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#426 Chiquita

Chiquita
            • 2,674 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:13 AM

I just have some 12" dealie where the ruler comes out at the top.. Fiskars I think? I may buy a fancier one if I start doing more with scrapbooking.. I'm still learning the ropes.. heh

#427 beachbride08

beachbride08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,372 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:11 AM

I started a new thread on this last night, but wanted to post here as well. FI and I had our legal ceremony yesterday. He is off work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and we went to get the license on Monday. They had Wednesday available for the wedding and this week happened to be a slow week for me due to the holiday so I was able to take a personal day for the ceremony. It didn't give us much time to plan anything, but it was just going to be us anyway. I went and found a dress at Target Tuesday night. The ceremony only took 2 minutes, and then we went out for lunch downtown. We also spent the whole day together (which we never get to do) shopping, and we went and got cupcakes for dessert. It was really a perfect day.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
                Michelle

#428 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:04 AM

I posted on your other post, but wanted to tell you here too
                  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That is SO cool! You look great and you both look so happy!

#429 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

Okay - I must confess something.........

I tried on my dress & veil last night and I realized I need to do a trillion sit ups and go on a serious diet!

Dress fits, but I look pregnant and need a different bra. I felt like my head looked small and the rest of me was big. NO - I'm not posting pics either !! LOL!

The ivory didn't even look ivory. I am so tanned that the dress almost looks white.

Another thing.........I am second guessing my veil. I love it and it is beautiful, BUT I thought I looked stupid. It seemed so frivilous. I am putting a flower in my hair too, and when I was at the bridal store, it all looked so nice together, now I feel like it doesn't.

I don't know. Maybe I need to take some pics and see what you guys think. I think that's what I'll do. I'll take them this weekend and post on Monday.

You guys should post some pics on Monday too!

~ On a side note - how are you feeling Steph? I hope all went well at the doctors!

Love ya!
                    Celina

#430 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

Celina i'm not even trying my dress on again until Sept. I don't even want to know what i look like in it right now. I lost 10lbs so far and want to lose another 20 by Nov. Doubt that will happen it took me 8 weeks just to lose 10 and the first few lbs are supposed to be the easiest. So i'm thinking of investing in a good body suit to suck in my fat tummy and my big ass.

I'm sure when your hair is all done, your makeup is done, and your dress is on the veil will look beautiful with the hair flower. def post pics of your veil and flower. And btw, your the bride your supposed to be frivilous.
                      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users