Photo

Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#401 EricaG

EricaG
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

As our tickers are counting down quickley and we are all realizing we have stuff to do, I thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing with their To Do Lists.

Mine looks like this!

Done:
    -Wedding Dress
    -FG Dress
    -STD
    -Invites
    -Booking Trip
    -RB Shell
    -Favors
    -Guestbook
    -Luggage Tags
    -Shoes
    -Son's Passport
    -BM gifts
    -GM gifts
    -Website
    -GM Shirts
    -FI Outfit
    -Something New
    -Something Blue
    -Signing Mat

In Progress:
    -Putting OOT Bags Together
    -Bathbombs (for OOT bags)
    -Daughter's Passport Renewal
    -Seashell Boutonniers
    -Brochure
    -Hair Style

To Do:
    -FG Basket
    -Make BM Dresses
    -Order Wedding Bands
    -Order Fans
    -Something Old
    -Something Borrowed
    -Program
    -Music
    -Marriage Certificate
    -Legal Ceremony
    -Sand Ceremony
    -Speeches
    -Undergarments
    -Make Garter
    -?Veil
    -RB Shorts
    -GM Pants
    -Order Tiaras

Well there is the list I came up with. I think I am still missing somethings though.
    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#402 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

i'm going to work on making my list againg. lol

Definately order the turqoise fans asap because they seem to be on backorder a lot.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#403 EricaG

EricaG
      • 1,915 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:31 PM

I was talking to my Mom about the fans, and I was online looking to order them, but weddingbliss.com doesn't ship to Canada and the turquoise fans are sold out until Sept. I think we will just go with the natural colour and incorporate the turquoise into them.

Upside - we won't have to worry about people getting coloured hands! LMAO
        http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#404 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

i think the natural color fans with turqoise in them would look really great anyway.

Oh and they changed the colored fans so the handles were natural not colored to keep from staining hands. but it kinda looks stupid well it's sloppy looking, that's why i'm definately putting ribbon on it.

#405 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:24 PM

Ladies....I just had a holy shit revelation... do you guys realize that very soon our tickers will have the number 3 in front of the word month!!!!!??!?!

Ok I feel better now that I got that out, phew....

#406 beachbride08

beachbride08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:53 PM

Holy shit is right. I need to get my ass in gear-and to the gym!!!
              Michelle

#407 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:11 AM

that is a scary thought. I'm still hung up on only having 4 mos left.

Celina, i decided to just go ahead and order to shirts from wedding tropics. i ordered a 2xl and xl. And than once we get them and we see how the sizes run, i'll order the other two shirts. So i just didn't put in the measurements. i wanted to get all the guys to meet so i could measure them but fi said just order two. So i did, we'll see how they turn out. The shipping was $25 for two shirts, i did a double take when i saw the cost. And that's just standard shipping.

I have to get some clothes for the trip this weekend. And bathing suits, this won't be fun.

#408 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                  Celina I think your fi should wear a white shirt with the ivory embroidery and the natural linen pants. IMO a white shirt with white linen pants is too much white. Im sure it would look good, i'm just not a big fan of all that white KWIM.

I think he would stand out fine from the guys since the embroidery would be different.

And i do like how you are having the Moh and BestMan match and than the bms and gms match. I think that will look really nice.
                  Yes - that sounds great! I just want us to kind of match. Sometimes I could kick myself for getting an ivory dress. I just didn't feel right wearing white with two kids. I don't know...it weemed weird to me. If you look at the gallery at Weddingtropics, you'll see what I mean regarding the mitch match pants and shirts blending together.

Quote:
                  I need some opinions too:
                  I bought turqoise raffia fans for my ceremony programs and i'm going to attach a program to them. Kind of like this thread:
                  I also like the idea of the White shirt and the natural linen pants Celina.

My Mom is making the girls dresses and we had teal material for them, but when my dress came in, it was turquoise, not teal. Now we are going to get some new material and then start working on them.
                  Yes - I am glad you guys made me see it. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with too many choices! That totally sucks about your dress and the FG's dresses. Your mom is a blessing!

Quote:
                  that is a scary thought. I'm still hung up on only having 4 mos left.

Celina, i decided to just go ahead and order to shirts from wedding tropics. i ordered a 2xl and xl. And than once we get them and we see how the sizes run, i'll order the other two shirts. So i just didn't put in the measurements. i wanted to get all the guys to meet so i could measure them but fi said just order two. So i did, we'll see how they turn out. The shipping was $25 for two shirts, i did a double take when i saw the cost. And that's just standard shipping.

I have to get some clothes for the trip this weekend. And bathing suits, this won't be fun.
                  $25 for two shirts - YIKES! Yeah, I was thinking if we should just go by their sizing and see how it goes instead of measuring each and every person. FI has picked up some weight and I know that is why he is dragging his feet on buying clothes. What he is REALLY going to do is wait until the last minute and there won't be ANY linen pants to be found and then he will see my true Bridezilla come out! Some places love to take advantage when it comes to shipping!

Swimsuit shopping SUCKS! I need to buy another one, but haven't found one I like. I bought one last year and lord knows why I bought it, because I hate it!
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#409 beachbride08

beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                    Yes - that sounds great! I just want us to kind of match. Sometimes I could kick myself for getting an ivory dress. I just didn't feel right wearing white with two kids. I don't know...it weemed weird to me. If you look at the gallery at Weddingtropics, you'll see what I mean regarding the mitch match pants and shirts blending together.
                    My dress is ivory too. My FI is wearing a tan suit with white shirt, and the best man and ring bearers are wearing tan/khaki pants and white shirts. I figured that would be the best option to go with ivory. My BMs are wearing pink and green dresses with ivory flip flops.
                    Michelle

#410 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:16 PM

I love pink and green together. I can't wait to see your bm dresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users