Photo

Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#311 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:09 PM

I rcvd my starfish yesterday!! I order a few knobby ones for the guys bouts and I order the white pencil starfish for the placecards....they reek, I have to air them out this wknd and pray the smell goes away!! I hope to order my invitation paper this wknd so i can get started on the also. Ive held off on OOT stuff bc I dont know how many other people are going to book...I wish i knew already so i can get some stuff out the way. bummer!

#312 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:48 PM

Steph - goodluck tomorrow. I think it's really sweet that you are using your parents cake cutter. That's a great idea.

Jessica - where did you get your starfish from? I'm debating on ordering some to put on the programs.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#313 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyCheese
        I rcvd my starfish yesterday!! I order a few knobby ones for the guys bouts and I order the white pencil starfish for the placecards....they reek, I have to air them out this wknd and pray the smell goes away!! I hope to order my invitation paper this wknd so i can get started on the also. Ive held off on OOT stuff bc I dont know how many other people are going to book...I wish i knew already so i can get some stuff out the way. bummer!
        I read somewhere that you can spray Febreeze on them and it will help with the smell.
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#314 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:02 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          Steph - goodluck tomorrow. I think it's really sweet that you are using your parents cake cutter. That's a great idea.
          Thanks Danielle, all went ok but I am in tons of pain today. If I had the time to take I would've taken today off too.

Didnt get my cake cutter dropped off to be engraved but I did get my shoes dropped off to me dyed, its like a light blue.

#315 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:59 PM

May you all have wonderful weekends full of fun and just a little bit of wedding preperation productivity!

#316 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek

Jessica - where did you get your starfish from? I'm debating on ordering some to put on the programs.

I bought them at: Sand Dollars, Starfish and Seashells. They came super fast. I didnt get a chance to wash them today and maybe Febreeze them bc it was 95 degress today and muggy as heck. Hopefully tomorrow I will do it even though the weather will be the same.

#317 Opice34

Opice34
              • 414 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:37 PM

Celina! I read your other post about your family drama and oh my goodness I am so terribly sorry!! BIG HUG!!! You poor thing!

#318 Opice34

Opice34
                • 414 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

I just reading through the posts to see when you guys sent out your invites....have all o fyou already sent them out? And it looks like most of you gave 6 weeks for a response? Is that standard?

I was planning to send them out the first week of July, but now I'm thinking I need to get on things and send them out earlier! Yikes!

#319 Opice34

Opice34
                  • 414 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:10 PM

So, I had food poisoning or a stomach virus or something, and I'm finally keeping food down, but I am drastically dehydrated. FI drank the last of the gatorade yesterday, so I sent him out to get some more. He, of course, came home with a 1 gallon jug that I don't imagine we'll ever finish. The thing is huge!

But I just got up to pour another cup and the expiration date is November 22, 2008. That's 7 days after my wedding date.

1) I'm freaked out that a refrigerated product for consumption lasts that long, but 2) I cannot believe that my wedding date is so close that there is a perishable food item in my house that expires around that time! Holy crud!

#320 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

Haha Opice that is funny!! And so true :) To answer your question I haven't sent out my invites yet. I know if i send them out now they will just get forgotten and no one will respond to them. I think my plan is to send them out July 1st or so and put the RSVP date by Sept 1st? Or something to that effect.. maybe August 15th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users