Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#251 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:46 PM

Finished the invitations this weekend, it took me and fi all day yesterday and today. so glad it's over, i'm not sure if i'm going to mail them right away or hold on to them for a few weeks.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#252 amyrak

amyrak
    • 469 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:06 PM

Wow sounds like you guys all got me beat. All I accomplished this weekend was yelling at FI about his outfit and us finding an AHR hall. :) I did get myself a new bathing suit though....

#253 EricaG

EricaG
      • 1,915 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:32 PM

We ordered my dress and my daughters dress!!! They should be in by the end of next month. We ordered them from ebay, so we are hoping for a good story to tell. Otherwise, we will order them from a bridal boutique. Like my mom said, for the price it costs to get the dresses from ebay, why not see. By the end of next month, we will still have time to order new ones if we aren't satisfied with them. Keeping our fingers crossed!!!
        http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#254 MissyR

MissyR
        • 1,210 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

Holy Crap my ticker is at 6 months today! Wowser!

#255 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyrak
            All I accomplished this weekend was yelling at FI about his outfit
            Amy I did that last week. But i finally got fi to come around and agree to wear long sleeves that he can roll up a little.

Now i have to get all the guys measured so i can order their custom shirts and get all their sizes for linen pants.

I'm home today so i'm going to start working on brochures for the OOT bags and maybe the CDs for the OOT bags.

#256 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by beachbride08
              I am almost done with my invitations. It took me almost all of Saturday to print and cut them. Then on Sunday I had FI and FMIL helping me. We had quite the assembly line. I stamped the palm tree, FI poured the embossing powder, and FMIL worked the heat gun. I bought one of those xylon adhesive machines, but didn't buy a backup cartridge so we only got about 32 invitations done before I ran out. I'll need to go an pick up some more to assemble the rest. I printed our return address on clear labels so those have been put on the RSVP envelopes and the back of the main invitation envelope. I still need to print out the address labels for the guests and get stamps for the RSVP cards. I'm hoping to finish them during this week so we can get them in the mail. I will be so happy once they are out and we can start getting some replies.
              They sound awesome - do you have any pics?

I forgot to add, we did get 30 songs on our playlist for reception music - now I need about 30 more!
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#257 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

Danielle, wheres the pictures girl Lets see those invites...Cant believe you got them done...I need to get on the ball, I've been slacking like my FI. LOL. I have an idea and a partial mock-up of my invite but it looks so BLAH...but since I dont have my old files I cant access my monogram or anything to play around with them, which suks!! i need to get to the Geek Squad asap!!

Attached Files

#258 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

I agree...where are the pics ladies? I got my FI to order the shirts for him and his guys (Tommy Bahama shirts) and thats about it.

Missy, yeah!!! 6 months to go!!!! Thats awesome!

#259 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:35 PM

okay okay, i posted my pics on this thread:
                    http://bestdestinati....941#post397840

I think they turned out pretty good, but i have to admit fi did most of the work! He had them pretty much designed while i was working during tax season.

#260 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                    • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                      okay okay, i posted my pics on this thread:
                      http://bestdestinati....941#post397840

I think they turned out pretty good, but i have to admit fi did most of the work! He had them pretty much designed while i was working during tax season.
                      I just saw them! nice job you two

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users