Photo

Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#241 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:18 PM

I've bought a new dress already, and a bunch of shorts and tank tops because everything is on sale now! Oh and one new bikini.. from Walmart.. heh

#242 EricaG

EricaG
    • 1,915 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:57 PM

Whenever we have gone on Nov trips to hot spots, we always get a bunch of summer clothes when they start going on sale. Usually the end of July, beginning of Aug.
      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#243 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:44 PM

Hi ladies, I havent posted on this thread in a while, mainly bc i havent done anythinh. LOL. I feel like I lost momentum, I need to focus. Since my other PC died, I dont have my list of things that I need to get done...I feel quite lost. But I'm starting that list over and I hope to start taking care of some stuff really soon. My next course of action is to purchase all the paper, etc so i can start making my invites...and I need to purchase my daughter's dress who is not only my flower girl but also the flower girl at my BF's wedding.

#244 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          $20pp is a great price. good deal

Well all of my guests still have to make their final payments but their airfare is all paid for (beside my parents, my mom can't book air till July because of her work - it sucks!!) and everyone has their room deposits down. the resort wouldn't let me hold rooms, so everyone had to book early in order to be guaranteed.

Well here's my oot bags. i love them they came out great.
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Danielle, they came out really good!! I thnk I may order them from the same place you did bc the price is not bad at all.

#245 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

I just realized my marker now says "5 months"!!! agghhhhhh

#246 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:02 PM

As far as clothes go, I have been stocking up. If I see something I get it because here in Denver, get it while you can because you usually won't see it again! They start pulling out winter clothes in July! I usually do all of the shopping for me and the kids, so if I see something I get it. I have been holding out on a new swimsuit for my daughter - she saw one at Macys with board shorts and fell in love, so I 'm waiting for a good sale. $100 for a swimsuit - NOT!!

I have been on my FI and his groomsmen to go get their linen pants but so far they are dragging their feet. They are custom ordering their shirts and are dragging their feet on that one too. I will see them all again in 2 weeks - I'll get on their butts again when I see them all together. The only wedding thing I got done this weekend was I worked on tanning my upper arms! Ha ha - my tans and tan lines last for 6 months. I got my FI to get a base tan - but it turned into a major sunburn on his neck! Ouch - I was up all night with him putting aloe vera on every 2 hours. It didn't blister, but he is a big baby anyway. I have been teasing him that I am officially marrying a red neck! Yee Haw! Lol!
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#247 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                As far as clothes go, I have been stocking up. If I see something I get it because here in Denver, get it while you can because you usually won't see it again! They start pulling out winter clothes in July! I usually do all of the shopping for me and the kids, so if I see something I get it. I have been holding out on a new swimsuit for my daughter - she saw one at Macys with board shorts and fell in love, so I 'm waiting for a good sale. $100 for a swimsuit - NOT!!

I have been on my FI and his groomsmen to go get their linen pants but so far they are dragging their feet. They are custom ordering their shirts and are dragging their feet on that one too. I will see them all again in 2 weeks - I'll get on their butts again when I see them all together. The only wedding thing I got done this weekend was I worked on tanning my upper arms! Ha ha - my tans and tan lines last for 6 months. I got my FI to get a base tan - but it turned into a major sunburn on his neck! Ouch - I was up all night with him putting aloe vera on every 2 hours. It didn't blister, but he is a big baby anyway. I have been teasing him that I am officially marrying a red neck! Yee Haw! Lol!
                LOL, that is so funny, your hubby is a "redneck" literally!! Dont worry, FI and his boys are dragging their feet also...their getting custom linen suits made but at least he went to see the tailor already and he said there is plenty of time; yeah...we'll see!!

#248 MissyR

MissyR
                • 1,210 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:39 PM

Funny that FI went to the tailor today cause I have been on his ass for a month - came home with a huge smile since the tailor told him they need five weeks! I told him more like 8-10 for personal sanity!

#249 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:21 PM

Okay so FI got his wedding outfit on the weekend :) Natural linen pants and a short-sleeved white shirt.. I must say they look awesome on him!!! Now we just have to worry about what he'll wear on his feet and what his best man will wear

#250 beachbride08

beachbride08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

I am almost done with my invitations. It took me almost all of Saturday to print and cut them. Then on Sunday I had FI and FMIL helping me. We had quite the assembly line. I stamped the palm tree, FI poured the embossing powder, and FMIL worked the heat gun. I bought one of those xylon adhesive machines, but didn't buy a backup cartridge so we only got about 32 invitations done before I ran out. I'll need to go an pick up some more to assemble the rest. I printed our return address on clear labels so those have been put on the RSVP envelopes and the back of the main invitation envelope. I still need to print out the address labels for the guests and get stamps for the RSVP cards. I'm hoping to finish them during this week so we can get them in the mail. I will be so happy once they are out and we can start getting some replies.
                      Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users