Photo

Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#221 EricaG

EricaG
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

Our final payment is due on Oct 2. We still have time but I know that it will be here before I know it.
    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#222 Opice34

Opice34
    • 414 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:43 PM

Oh, I think I'm so behind, it's scary.

#223 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:08 AM

I'm off work today! YAAY! But - I'm at home on our slower than slow computer - anyhow I'm going to go by one of my BM's house and take her her dress and she is very crafty and is a scrapbooker so I am going to take some of my stuff that I need tags for so she can help me get some ideas for the tags on the OOT bags, First Aid kits, favors, etc. I am so excited to hear her ideas. I am taking all of my decorative papers and crap to her house. Once we get it figured out, it will be one less thing on my plate. Sometime this summer (maybe the end of July) I plan on having a huge DIY project day where we are all coming together and are getting this stuff done! I'm just working on getting all the supplies ready for them. OH...I got my bags in from cheap totes and my ribbon came in too, and the blumeboxes. It all came within 5 days which was totally cool.
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#224 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:24 AM

Celina, how do you like your ribbon? Is it what you were hoping for? That will be awesome to get those DIY project figured out.

#225 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:28 AM

Celina - i'm jealous your off, i'm at work. I came really close to taking a personal day just so i could do some wedding stuff. Thats great you have a friend that is willing to help you out. I'll probably be needing my mom's help with stuff soon, she's so creative and i'm not at all. Be sure to show us what you and your friend come up with. enjoy your day off!!!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Opice34
            Oh, I think I'm so behind, it's scary.
            Do you need help with anything? We still have plenty of time, but it seems like it's coming up so fast now. Just make it a point to get something done like everyweekend and you will feel better.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#226 Opice34

Opice34
            • 414 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:06 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek

Do you need help with anything? We still have plenty of time, but it seems like it's coming up so fast now. Just make it a point to get something done like everyweekend and you will feel better.
              Thank you! It's good because we will actually be home this weekend. Although we've both had hellacious weeks at work and are absolutely exhausted. But I do need to try to get something done this weekend...I think I must get some regular sleep before I can focus though... I even feel like I'm getting sick now...

We have 8 weddings to go to this year and none of them are in the state where we live. We've already been to 3 of them, but that's 5 more weekends before my wedding where I won't be getting squat done. Oy.

I need to make a project plan. I think I'll do that today.

#227 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Opice34
                We have 8 weddings to go to this year and none of them are in the state where we live. We've already been to 3 of them, but that's 5 more weekends before my wedding where I won't be getting squat done. Oy.

I need to make a project plan. I think I'll do that today.
                Holy crap! 8 weddings! That is insane girl!!

A project plan is a great idea keeps ya organized and sane!!

Hope you feel better!

#228 Opice34

Opice34
                • 414 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:18 AM

What's crazy is that last year we had 10. I don't understand how we still have any single friends. I think we've spent more money on weddings in the past two years...I don't even want to add it up!!

#229 Opice34

Opice34
                  • 414 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:19 AM

For those of you getting married on the Cancun/Riviera Maya side of the country, what time is your ceremony starting? I believe the sun is fully set by 5pm that time of year. Is that correct? THANKS!

#230 Opice34

Opice34
                    • 414 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:20 AM

I just realized what "TIA" means. LOL. I think I'm losing it. I've seen that posted several times and all it made me do is think of this girl name Tia who I went to middle school with. But after typing my last post and saying THANKS at the end, I hit submit and realized what TIA is! AHHH!!

Need sleep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users