Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#181 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:42 AM

beachbride - let us know how the ring shopping goes. i still have to do that too

Steph - goodluck at the drs. We'll miss you today.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#182 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:43 AM

your ring is beautiful.

#183 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:45 AM

my bags weren't from cheaptotes, they were from ingreetings.com. you get the bags and the printing all for 2.50 per bag. this is the site Full Color Heat Transfer Imprinting i ordered the 15x15 white canvas totes.

Carrie a $1 per bag to be screen printed is really good, you got a whole bunch of family connections. thats great

#184 kelcrooks

kelcrooks
        • 88 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

Ok am I crazy to think I could pull off a November wedding when we still haven't set a date yet? I'm starting to think we can't get everything done in time?

#185 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:24 AM

i'm sure you can. I didn't do a lot of stuff till just this month. But the one thing you may have to worry about is finding a resort that still has a date available. You should reserve your date asap.

#186 M&L2008

M&L2008
            • 32 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:35 PM

We'll Im starting to panic because all I have really done is
              book the reception, book the hotel, send the save the date,I've gone dress shoping but haven't made a purchase yet ( Im still looking for the ONE),I bought some little things like sea shells for my center pcs & bubbles for the ceremony. HOT on my list are for the this month are MY DRESS the PHOTOGRAPHER & THE INVITATIONS.......

#187 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:01 AM

Well my FI got his ring on friday.. he loves it and has been wearing it all weekend to test it out.. heh.

I'm ordering my ring tomorrow, I tried to order it today but the guy never called me back!! Grrr.

Oh and I'm ready to place my order with OTC.. I don't have exact numbers yet for OOT bags etc, but alot of that stuff is sold in dozens, so I figure 2 dozen should cover who I think is coming.. and I can always order more if I need to. :)

#188 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:37 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by M&L2008
                  We'll Im starting to panic because all I have really done is
                  book the reception, book the hotel, send the save the date,I've gone dress shoping but haven't made a purchase yet ( Im still looking for the ONE),I bought some little things like sea shells for my center pcs & bubbles for the ceremony. HOT on my list are for the this month are MY DRESS the PHOTOGRAPHER & THE INVITATIONS.......
                  that's not too bad. at the beginning of this month i pretty much had the same stuff done, except i had my dress and i bought stuff for oot bags (which you could really skip doing). But i've made myself get something done every weekend. you should just make a list and stick to it. i have a couple lists from girls on here that are pretty good if you want me to send them to you just pm me. Goodluck with your dress shopping.

#189 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:43 AM

steph -i saw the oot bags you got from target on another thread, i love those bags. I think they are even nicer than the ones you were going to get for $4.95. I'm a sucker for a straw beach bag. your guests will love those bags and use them again. I wish i would of seen these bags a month ago!

well girls i managed to buy a couple of things this weekend. i got my bm shoes. they're just flip flops from kohls. i bought the ribbon i'm going to use for the pashminas. And since the folders i wanted for my invitations got messed up, i found a replacement and ordered them along with matching envelopes. three day weekend, so hopefully i can get a lot done this weekend. I cannot find raffia ribbon at any store near me, has anyone see it?

#190 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:15 AM

Danielle, YEAH YEAH YEAH!! I know I am so excited about the OOT bags I got! For those who did not see them here is the thread... http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21311

Raffia I have seen at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and JoAnn Fabrics, you have any of those?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users