Nov 08 brides

• Please log in to reply
1728 replies to this topic

#1551 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:50 AM

wow michelle that is a crazy weekend! i love the way your hair turned out, the color is great!!!

#1552 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

Michelle, I agree your hair looks great. The color is gorgeous and love the style too!!

#1553 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

Is anyone else getting nervous?? We have only weeks before our big days!!

#1554 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          Is anyone else getting nervous?? We have only weeks before our big days!!
          I'm not nervous, I just want to get to Mexico already.
          Michelle

#1555 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

Here is the flower girl dress. My BM with the pink dress gave me her dress scraps so I am going to see if my FMIL can sew her a little pink belt, and she will wear pink flip flops.
            Click the image to open in full size.
            Michelle

#1556 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
            • 815 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by beachbride08
              I'm not nervous, I just want to get to Mexico already.
              I agree! We are ready to be there. It is going to be so much fun. Can't wait to get married on the beach!
              http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
              Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
              Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#1557 amyrak

amyrak
              • 469 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:53 PM

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting my hair trial pics..here you go:

So, just hoping they can replicate it in Mexico. :)

Also had my bridal shower yesterday. It was a lot of fun and we got tons of great stuff. I got a Kate Spade wedding frame that is just beautiful. Can't wait to use all the new things we got! It was such a great time we had a mexican theme with all kinds of mexican food. My cousin made Margarita pies with tequilla in it and you could really taste it. It was good though was frozen with pretzel crust. I'm going to have to try to make it.
                My sister had this game called Fantasy lover..was funny. You had to pick a celebrity that would be your fantasy lover...then people had to try to guess everyones..ha 2 people put Greg down and I wasn't even one of them...haha But I said that's not my fantasy it's real life :)

#1558 amyrak

amyrak
                • 469 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:56 PM

Wow..sorry those pics are so huge..damn you can really see the wrinkles by my eyes..lol

But the shower was fun and Greg's mom and sister and my mom got to hang out more than just meet..so I think they got along pretty good. Can't wait everything is getting so close. Bad thing is we got all the leftover food and I really pigged out this weekend so, so much for the weight loss and dieting I was getting so good at.

#1559 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:27 PM

Oh Amy your hair looks great!!!! Sounds like an awesome shower!!!

No word from the bach party Celina yet, must have had a good time, ha!!

So I just finished writing my vows and they are only about a minute long. Is that too short?

#1560 beachbride08

beachbride08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:29 PM

Amy, your hair looks super cute! I love the color! Where did you get the hair flowers from?
                      Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users