Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#1032 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by EricaG
      In case you didn't notice, I changed my username! I was thinking about it for awhile, and finally did it.
      I am at home on my archaic computer and can't see attached photo's, so I was like Erica G? Then as I read I knew it was you! I like it!

FI went to a Fantasy Football draft so it's just me and the kiddos. I am enjoying the silence as the little one is asleep! YAY!!

We got our 1st two RSVP's today. It was cool to get them in the mail.

Michelle - KWIM means "Know what I mean?" :)

Chika - Welcome to the November Brides thread!

Steph - Can't wait to see your tags and place cards!

Danielle - I ALWAYS wanted straight hair! My daughter has VERY curly hair - curly like Erica's but looser ringlet type curls. She said that if she ever saw a shooting star, she would wish for hair like "Hannah Montana" - long and straight! SO I know exactly what you mean!

We gave one of the GM's the start of our song play list so he can start downloading music. FI changed our recessional song to , "I will follow him"...it is an old song like from the 50's or something. I don't even know who sings it. I wrote down the name but its a woman singing and the chorus goes, "I love him, I love him, I love him, and where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow he'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love, from now until forever, forever, forever". I am cracking up as I am typing this because it is SO HILLARIOUS to me! When I heard it I just busted out laughing cause he was like - THAT's IT!! At this point when I hear it all I can do is laugh because it is SO corny that I don't even care! LOL! I wanted "Love me Do" by the Beatles.

We have like 36 songs - we need like 50 more...at least! Our reception is 3 hours long! I need to find some Mexican music.

That's it for now! I'm going to check out what the rest of BDW is doing....

~Celina
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#1033 EricaG

EricaG
      • 1,915 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

Here are the pics of my fondant seashells that I made last week.
        Click the image to open in full size.

Notice the marks my daughter made on the female person, which I didn't notice until after they were dry? I actually think these may have got tossed, as she also knocked the arm of the guy and the girls head wasn't on very good.
        http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#1034 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

Erica-The shells turned out great!

Celina-Thanks for clarifying. I could not figure that abbreviation out for the life of me.
          Michelle

#1035 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:35 PM

After much aggravation, I was finally able to get the logo I wanted into my Word doc. It's not letting me attach the template, but this is the logo:

We also went to pick up my wedding bands! FI took a pic of the set on his camera phone so it's not the best pic. I LOVE the way they turned out! We decided I will wear one band and my e-ring and FI will just put on the last band during the ceremony. It will be a lot easier that way since it is too hard to put all three on at once! I also called the bridal shop and my headpiece is in so I need to go pick that up.

Please ignore my ugly unpainted nails. I'm in desperate need of a manicure which I will be getting next weekend before our shower. I can't believe our shower is next Sunday already!

Michelle

#1036 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
              IWe gave one of the GM's the start of our song play list so he can start downloading music. FI changed our recessional song to , "I will follow him"...it is an old song like from the 50's or something. I don't even know who sings it. I wrote down the name but its a woman singing and the chorus goes, "I love him, I love him, I love him, and where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow he'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love, from now until forever, forever, forever". I am cracking up as I am typing this because it is SO HILLARIOUS to me! When I heard it I just busted out laughing cause he was like - THAT's IT!! At this point when I hear it all I can do is laugh because it is SO corny that I don't even care! LOL! I wanted "Love me Do" by the Beatles.
              I know that song, it was in the movie Sister Act with Whoopi! That'll be cute.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review

#1037 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

Erica the seashells came out great.

Michelle - i love the new pic. The logo is great did you do it yourself? Your rings look perfect together.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review

#1038 EricaG

EricaG
                • 1,915 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:49 AM

I knew that I had heard that song before too on a movie, but I couldn't remember which movie. It was Sister Act!!!

Michelle - That logo turned out great!!!
                  http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#1039 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                    these are the pics i have. i like the wavy curls like these:

Well here's picks of the packing brochures i made

front:
                    After much aggravation, I was finally able to get the logo I wanted into my Word doc. It's not letting me attach the template, but this is the logo:

We also went to pick up my wedding bands! FI took a pic of the set on his camera phone so it's not the best pic. I LOVE the way they turned out! We decided I will wear one band and my e-ring and FI will just put on the last band during the ceremony. It will be a lot easier that way since it is too hard to put all three on at once! I also called the bridal shop and my headpiece is in so I need to go pick that up.

Please ignore my ugly unpainted nails. I'm in desperate need of a manicure which I will be getting next weekend before our shower. I can't believe our shower is next Sunday already!

Michelle - your logo is TOO CUTE! I love the colors! Your ring is stunning! OMG - I wanted 2 bands too, but our finances wouldn't let me. Even the saleslady said we should get 2 for my ring to balance it out. WOW - your ring is beautiful - lucky girl!

#1040 Celina

Celina
                    • Banned
                    • 2,811 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by EricaG
                      Here are the pics of my fondant seashells that I made last week.

Notice the marks my daughter made on the female person, which I didn't notice until after they were dry? I actually think these may have got tossed, as she also knocked the arm of the guy and the girls head wasn't on very good.

Erica - I love the shells too! Are these going on the cake? They look yummy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users