Sign in to follow this  
DanielleNDerek

Nov 08 brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
I just noticed that I'm under the 3 month market on my ticker! Holy crap!
shitfan.gif HAA!!! Wow! Seems so crazy!!! The only reason I want time to slow down is so I can have an extreme body makeover smile159.gif Otherwise I cant wait for it to be here!!

YOWZA!! I am just so pumped that my ticker is at an even 3 months today! GOD - I need a cocktail!

I have had such an emotional day today! I am not going to let anything get to me though. My ex-sister's hubby and I argued for 45 minutes this morning and it totally drained me. All our arguement proved was that he is the pansy, manipulated, door mat that I knew he was. Ha - he is such a loser - just like his wife.

Erica - have an AWESOME day today! I am SO excited for you and I hope that it is a nice sunny (but not too hot) day so you can wear that cute, cute dress!

I got some prescription drugs from my doctor yesterday to help with Operation Hottie! bunny_4.gif Woo hoo!

Our camera is up and running so I will have LOTS of pics on Monday! All of my bridal party is coming over tomorrow and I am SO excited! We're having Chicken Ceasar salad and iced tea. We have SO much to do!

Have a good weekend all! I probably won't log on till Monday because I have tons to get done here and I have to leave early to go to the Post Office to get stamps for my invites.

Tonight FI and I are supposed to go listen to this band that some of the guys here at work are in. I totally need to get out. Like I said....I need a drink!

Love ya!

Celina

Celina, sorry your morning started out crappy!! But glad you and FI are going out tonight!! Enjoy yourself sweetie!! What did your doc prescribe? I am jealous!!

Celina, i hope you can forget about your sh*tty morning and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Cant' wait to see your pics on Monday. I should start taking pics of my stuff this weekend too. Note to self - bring camera to bridal salon 2morrow for pics of bm dresses

After the bms try on their dresses, hopefully they are the right size and color. we are going to dinner and having a couple of drinks. then i'm supposed to work on wrapping the ribbon on the raffia fans. Not sure if that will get done or if i'll decide to just keep drinking.

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes! I thought I would pop on real quick before leaving my Mom's. My hair is done, and Mom made me a bouquet and Hailey a little fan before she had to leave for work. Pics to follow later on. My sister is nw coming along as our photog! LOL

How was everyone's weekends? Our legal day went well and I will be posting pics as soon as I get them from someone! We did what Steph did and wore our rings for a day. Since our legal day wasn't until 7pm, and Larry wanted to wear his ring the next day too, then we took them off lastnight (9th). They are now put away.

Celina - How was the band the other night? Did you get everything done with your bridal party there?

Danielle - Did you ever put the ribbon on the fans? I started some of them. Actually I got just over half of them done and now I have to go and get more ribbon! How did the BM dresses fit?

Erica, I'm glad to hear you legal day went well! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

I am finally feeling like things are starting to come together!! Finally! This weekend I checked a bunch of random things off my list like: Make up, FI tie, bra for dress, earrings, favors, oot bags are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
Erica, I'm glad to hear you legal day went well! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

I am finally feeling like things are starting to come together!! Finally! This weekend I checked a bunch of random things off my list like: Make up, FI tie, bra for dress, earrings, favors, oot bags are done.
What did you end up doing for favors?

I did nothing wedding related this weekend. I am working on a project for work so I was doing that this weekend and cleaning. FI and I went out to dinner and to see Pineapple Express on Saturday night to give me a break.