Nov 08 brides

DanielleNDerek

Hi girls. I cant be on much during the day this week. I have a deadline next Monday. I'm going to try to sneak on at night after work, but i think i'll be working late this week too. crybaby2.gif

Oh well. Heres what i've been up to the last couple of days. Got my teeth whitened I LOVE THEM! had my first dress fitting it went pretty good. my camera didnt work but my mom took pics on her's. i'll have to keep bugging her to send me pics, shes really computer illiterate so this may take awhile. I picked out carpet/hardwood floors for my house not sure what we are gong to get yet. Oh and i'm supposed to be getting my rings and fi's band today. Cant wait for my ering back and cant wait to see how my band looks with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
I am working on printing our welcome brochures right now. I think they look good but I may need a heavier paper. Got two more RSVPs so that leaves 5 people overdue. Dont really understand what is so hard especially since there were STDs in January and all. Geesh people!! Your to do lists kill me ladies!! I think I need to make one up. The list seems short in my head but I think when I write it out it may look ugly!! Uh oh!!
cant wait to see the welcome brochures Steph. Glad to hear from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
Okay, I need some help from my November peeps...I attached the invitation I'm working on right now, how does it look? two or five eyes are better than one...I always screw up the spacing...so i really need some feedback pls. TIA smile105.gif
Oh crap, i don't have power point at work. i'll have to check this out later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
cheesy.gif I'm back & I am officially a lurker in your thread now.
Welcome to the Nov thread!!! Congrats on becoming a married woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
OK ladies, I got some shower pics. It took awhile to download them from my email and upload to flickr so I don't really feel like uploading them again to photobucket. Here is the flickr link: Our Bridal Shower - a set on Flickr

There is a really stupid picture of me being a goof ball so just ignore that one. I meant to delete it.

Your shower looked great. Glad you had a good time. The cake was awesome. And there were so many cute babies at your shower. I'm still trying to figure out when mine is. I'm like Inspector Gadget!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
OK ladies, I got some shower pics. It took awhile to download them from my email and upload to flickr so I don't really feel like uploading them again to photobucket. Here is the flickr link: Our Bridal Shower - a set on Flickr

There is a really stupid picture of me being a goof ball so just ignore that one. I meant to delete it.
OMG Michelle - what a great shower! Did you guys see all those gifts?? It looked like a great time - you can see how everyone is so happy for you guys! How sweet! I love the palm trees on the tables - where did they get those??

That cake...holy moly - I want to eat a piece of that right now! It looks SO Yummy! Between you and Yari - I don't know whose cake I want to eat first! Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
I can't wait to see it! Must upload a pic before you go. cheesy.gif
FOR SURE - once she is done and we get the right sash on it and get it dry cleaned. It is SO cute!

No new wedding news today. I did rearrange my table in my room. I now have a small box with stuff I need to finish.
I realized we have to delegate who is taking down what. The amount of stuff I need to take is equivalent to a very large suitcase or two medium sized suitcases. I realized last night that I went crazy with OOT bag stuff. My son was practicing carrying the sombrero for the rings. He is hillarious. He just stopped and put it on his head. It was too funny!

Hey guys! Yikes I haven't been on in 5 days.. how crazy.

Danielle.. thanks for asking about Jayson's dad.. he seems to be doing okay. He's home resting so we are just playing the waiting game. Heh.

I went to get my dress altered last weekend.. just the hem needed to be done really or so I thought. I tried it on and it was a bit BIG on me! Crikey. Not enough for it to be an issue yet, but I have to try to maintain my weight now instead of losing more. I hadn't realized my body was sooo different from when I tried on the dress back in february! I go back the beginning of october to make sure the hem is right, then we'll see if I need the booby cups sewn in.. which so far I don't cause it's loosened up a bit. Ah well.

Oh I also had a mini meltdown over the weekend. I've been trying not to stress out about all this wedding stuff, but apparently I'm more stressed than I thought cause I just started bawling my eyes out sunday morning.. I was convincing myself Jayson didn't love me anymore and didn't want to marry me.. crazy stuff.. I know that's not true. Ugh. Hopefully I don't have any more of those.

I also got maybe half of my RSVP cards back.. grrrr! I knew that would happen, but still, it's really annoying! Fak. Especially from people who are already married, so they should KNOW to send back the damn RSVP's.

Okay I think I'm done for now. Hopefully everyone else is doing well :)

There is a 1 in my siggy.. I just can't believe it.

Wow my thing said 12346 unread posts!! Hello!! someone hasn't been on here in uhhhh...a long time. I have been keeping up with this thread somewhat on my e-mailed daily updates. I just haven't had time at work to post anything and have been busy at home too. Time is going by fast. My bachelorette party weekend is next weekend so I was just working on my BMs gifts (i'm giving them to them next weekend at the bachelorette) I got them the cute beach bags from Michael's a long time ago and I put some sun screen and other trinkets like travel candles with their initial. Then I need to pick up their jewelry still this weekend. I also ordered them all a book that relates to their personality or likes for them to take to read in Mexico since they are all readers like me. I'm going to write a little something on each of the insides of the book too like thanks for being a part of my special day and being a great friend..etc. So I actually felt like I got something accomplished tonight so I thought I better post :)

I also put together some of the OOT bags to see what all I had. I want to wait last minute to get some current magazines or crossword puzzle books..etc

So quickly update me on all that has happened in that past month in one paragraph..HAHA jksmile105.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Your shower looked great. Glad you had a good time. The cake was awesome. And there were so many cute babies at your shower. I'm still trying to figure out when mine is. I'm like Inspector Gadget![/color]
I would be going crazy not knowing when my shower would be! You still don't have any clue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
OMG Michelle - what a great shower! Did you guys see all those gifts?? It looked like a great time - you can see how everyone is so happy for you guys! How sweet! I love the palm trees on the tables - where did they get those??

That cake...holy moly - I want to eat a piece of that right now! It looks SO Yummy! Between you and Yari - I don't know whose cake I want to eat first! Haha!
We got an unbelievable amount of stuff, we really lucked out in the gift department. The cake was so good. My cousin forgot to give me the leftovers, but that is probably a good thing since I would be eating it all! I know they got most of the decorations and favor stuff last year since they were preparing for this shower like a year in advance! They were so excited about it, it was really cute. They told me the flip flop coasters were from Von Maur, champagne glasses from some liquor store, and M&Ms from Meijer. I don't know where they got the palm trees, but I know I've seen them before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
I love this hairstyle, and I think it would look really cute on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrak View Post
Wow my thing said 12346 unread posts!! Hello!! someone hasn't been on here in uhhhh...a long time. I have been keeping up with this thread somewhat on my e-mailed daily updates. I just haven't had time at work to post anything and have been busy at home too. Time is going by fast. My bachelorette party weekend is next weekend so I was just working on my BMs gifts (i'm giving them to them next weekend at the bachelorette) I got them the cute beach bags from Michael's a long time ago and I put some sun screen and other trinkets like travel candles with their initial. Then I need to pick up their jewelry still this weekend. I also ordered them all a book that relates to their personality or likes for them to take to read in Mexico since they are all readers like me. I'm going to write a little something on each of the insides of the book too like thanks for being a part of my special day and being a great friend..etc. So I actually felt like I got something accomplished tonight so I thought I better post :)
I also put together some of the OOT bags to see what all I had. I want to wait last minute to get some current magazines or crossword puzzle books..etc

So quickly update me on all that has happened in that past month in one paragraph..HAHA jksmile105.gif
Good to see you. It sounds like you are getting some things done. Magazines and crossword puzzles would be a nice thing to add in the OOT bags. I went to Target to get the first aid kits and they were all out! Every time I've gone the bin has been full, but of course when I'm finally ready to get them they're gone!