Nov 08 brides

DanielleNDerek

The parties went great. On Sat we had a bunch of people from out of town over at my Mom's and the kids all had a great time. Justin got some toys but scored big on clothes. I don't think I need to do any laundry for him for a month! LOL. Yesterday was for everyone that lives around here, and it started pouring rain, so the only ones that were there were FMIL, FBIL, his FI and his 3 girls. It was alright though. Oh, actually there were a couple kids that made it down for a couple hours earlier in the day, but I was still working then. I guess they went swimming in the creek too, since it was still hot then.

I can't believe that my little man is a year old, and his check up was today...he weighs 26 lbs 5 oz!!!! Hailey is 3 1/2 and weighs 32 lbs.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my other order in today of more wedding stuff! I ordered the Adesso Polaroid guestbook, but I'm hoping we can just cut pictures to size. The regular digital photo guestbook only came in black and I really wanted the tan one. I think it should be OK, but may cause me some aggravation to get the pictures the right size to fit in the square.

I got the ring bearer and flower girl books which are really cute. I also got bubble wands and personalized pink ribbon with our names and wedding date on them. The pink doesn't really match the pink I have been using in everything else, but it is good enough. I tied the ribbon around the bubbles already. I'm hoping there will still be enough left to tie around the fans (once I order them!). I also went to Paper Source over the weekend and got booklets and paper to make the programs. Luckily, the lady that helped me had just made something similar for an invitation and she emailed me the template she used. That will make things much easier for me!

Things are slowly coming together! My aunt and cousin sent out the invitations for our shower, and they are so cute (pink flip flops)! They haven't told me anything about the shower other than the date and where it was going to be (they had booked the place right after we announced our engagement!). I'm getting really excited!

Michelle - you are a busy bee!

Steph - I was thinking about you all last night. Some of the pics I came across with dresses with puffy sleeves - the girls had cute va-va-voom sexy hair - no necklace and chandelier type earrings. Only one had 3 bangle bracelets. You can wear some low /kitten heel (I know...your back ) silver strappy shoes.

That's my suggestion for the dress.

Well - last night I put a 6ft folding table in my bedroom to acommodate the MASSIVE pile of boxes and wedding stuff! I know, not very romantical...but I stubbed my toe on my cake stand and said that's it!

All my invitations have finally gone out! And I've received back 5 RSVP's already.. heh.

Other than that, I haven't done much wedding stuff.

I HAVE to start working on my BM scrapbooks. But now that invites have all gone out I can concentrate on them more.. heh

Celina, you kill me!! Thanks for the advice!! I think thats what I will do. Hey a girl has to do what she has to do to stay wedding organized so the table is a necessity.

Michelle, you are getting a ton done!! Oh cute I love the flip flop invites!!

Do you guys all know when your bridal shower is going to be?

Mine is a surprise but i really want to know when it is. I want to look cute!!! I usually love surprises too but this is bothering me. Oh well, nothing i can do about it.

I ordered a cake topper yesterday. I wasn't going to get one and then fi decides we should have one. I didn't want one because all the ones i liked seemed to be expensive, not that i would know i never had to buy one. But fi said you'll only buy one once so get what you want. He didn't have to tell me twice. lol

My Mom started working on the MOH dress. My MOH was down for Justin's b-day so Mom measured her and started working on it a bit. She will be back in town for our legal day on the the 8th, so I think Mom is hoping to get as much done as she can before she comes back. Then she can have a fitting. This makes me feel soooo excited!!!! It isn't too far away now girls!!

I just found out that one of my bridal showers is going to be the weekend of Sept 13 I think. My Mom's friend is throwing that one in the city and doing a spa treatment at her house. Not sure if there will be any other ones for sure or not. There have been talks, but I don't know if there is anything for sure.