Nov 08 brides

DanielleNDerek

A party, that's the way to do invites, why didn't i think of that!!!

goodluck tomorrow, i hope your mom finds a beautiful dress and i hope you find a sexy little number for your mid-reception dress.

i hope you start to feel better soon.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to work this weekend, but I am excited. I have been off for over a year and I love my job as a nurse.

OMG, my ticker says 6 MONTHS!!! Time flies when you keep busy, and now things are going to be even busier with me working. Not too much longer now!

We plan on working in the yard this weekend since it will be nice. We are having a party for the kids next Saturday and have some last minute things to finish up.

Well...I found my roll of 25 yards of teal colored tulle at Hobby Lobby last night for $4.99! My step mom is going to sew it to the underskirt of my daughters dress for a little pop of color on her dress. They also carry in stock silver cake plateaus. They are just what I need so when I get a 40% coupon I know where to go! I am not sure of the exact dimensions, but they were round and would hold a cake from the resort just fine! They were $49.99

I found some cute little cups for the three little boys going to our wedding. I know - I'll have to post pics!

Other than that - no wedding news for me! Have a great weekend girls and Steph - be careful and don't over exert yourself.

****If you are squirmish, you may not want to read this!!!****

So about a week and a half ago I stepped on a piece of glass and I was sure that it broke off when I heard it crunch. I tried to get it out, but had no success, so I waited until FI got home. By the time he got home though, it was already closed up and I was not letting him open it up again to dig. Eventually it will fester its way out! So I have been walking around on my toes for the most part with my right foot. The last few days I have been able to put weight on it, but I still had to becareful with my heel. So my sister called lastnight, and as I was running to answer the phone, I bumped my heel on something and ....OUCH!!! I looked at it and it had opened up a bit again. Then I started to squeeze it and finally got it opened up again. When I was digging with the tweezers, you could hear them scrapping on the glass. Finally I let FI do it, and turns out the piece of glass was about 1 cm long, and one end was pointed while the other end was almost 1/2 cm wide. WTF!!! And I had that in my foot for that long? Today at work my foot felt great though, and I had to remember that I could put all my weight on my heel again. LOL!!!

During his spreak break trip to Cabo 10 yrs ago, my fi stepped on something that went through the bottom of his foot. He was so hammered that he didn't even feel anything. He didn't want anyone to take it out in Mexico so he didn't go to the doctor till he got home, by then it was too late to take it out. So it's still in his foot and it almost went through. I'm glad you got yours out because to this day my fi's foot hurts once in a while from it.

I registered at Kohls this weekend so i'm finally done with registering. So glad that's over it was kinda stressful. I also got the gm and fi's linen pants. We got them at K&G for $25 a pair.

We decided to hire the photosouvenir company for our pics. i just sent them over my paperwork a couple of hrs ago. Thanks Jessica, i wouldn't even know they existed if it wasn't for you.

How was everyone's weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I registered at Kohls this weekend so i'm finally done with registering. So glad that's over it was kinda stressful. I also got the gm and fi's linen pants. We got them at K&G for $25 a pair.

We decided to hire the photosouvenir company for our pics. i just sent them over my paperwork a couple of hrs ago. Thanks Jessica, i wouldn't even know they existed if it wasn't for you.

How was everyone's weekend?
Sweet deal at K&G - I have been wanting to go there!

Let me go first with my weekend....

Saturday morning - as my daughter was eating breakfast, I noticed she had CUT A HUGE CHUNK OF HAIR MISSING FROM THE MIDDLE OF HER HAIRLINE!! I could have strangled her! She said that she had a piece of hair that kept fallling out of place, and it irritated her so bad that she just pulled it out!

My daughter has baby fine, naturally curly hair. Her hair does not grow past her shoulders. It takes MONTHS ...possibly YEARS to grow it back. I will have to color in the spot where her hair is missing for the wedding. Her head looks like crap - I was mad because she is going to look terrible in wedding pics. AND she looks like a dork because her hairline is JACKED UP! She has this short area where the hair was that looks and feels like stubble. Right below that she has these wisps of baby fine hair. I could have killed her!

We did yardwork ALL weekend! My muscles are SO sore! But our yard looks beautiful! We put chicken wire around 10 sections of split rail fence so our son will quit escaping the yard. (I swear he is like a puppy). I planted 6 bushes, flowers and we added patio pavers to extend some of our patio.

Needless to say, my legs and arms are SO sore, I have a scrape and bruise on my shin where two 18 inch concrete pavers fell on me, I have about 8 mosquito bites, AND - I discovered last night that I had an ant in my pants and got several ant bites on my butt! LOL!

Oh yeah - and I got a great tan from all that work!

Whewww...I'm tired just talking about it!