Nov 08 brides

DanielleNDerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
I can hardly even walk. I had one back surgery May 07 and a mulit level spinal fusion November 08, now all the symptoms have returned so tomorrow heading to a new doc for another opinion. Grrr this getting old crap sucks!
OMG - I'd be bitchy too! I hope he finds something to help. I know the frustration. Been there and done that! I ended up with my last epidural that has lasted quite some time - thank God! I hope they get you feeling better soon. Let me know what they say. I swear, I keep a full bottle of vicodin on hand just in case the pain comes back.

Good luck! smile03.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, It's exactly 6 months today I'm getting married. Crazy!!

For you ladies who are trying to loose a bit of weight, I found drinking a TON of water every day totally helped me. Just cutting back on soda and drinking water instead will start to really work/help.

OOT bags, I'm not quite sure how to get the bags to everyone.. all my guests are staying at different condos so I hafta figure that out too.. sigh

I'm actually giving my oot bags out before we leave. I guess they are technically Welcome Bags. This way i dont have to carry all that stuff done with me. i pack way too much normally, i don't want to make it worse.

Are you guys having a welcome dinner or something you can hand them out at?

Todays my six month mark, scarey!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opice34 View Post
Anyway - I feel better about potentially having a dress!
Yaaah, you found a dress that's awesome. Maybe you can find one just like it that's a little less expensive. If not I'd say go for it!!! But it's not my money.

I actually got to big things done this weekend (well sorta) I think i picked out bm dresses. I just have to go back and actually order them and get the bm to go get sized. And yesterday I took off work and registered at Bed Bath and Beyond. Still have to register at two more stores. But i feel like i actually accomplished things!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
I didn't join Biggest Loser 2 - but I was going to do the Colonix with Maura until my MOH issue came up. I am going to do a cleanse (not the Colonix one though) to to see if that will kickstart me somehow! Let me know if I can help!
I'm doing the colonix with Maura. I think some kind of cleanse is definately a good idea to kickstart ya. I'm also doing BL2, that better help me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I'm doing the colonix with Maura. I think some kind of cleanse is definately a good idea to kickstart ya. I'm also doing BL2, that better help me out.

OMG Danielle! You are 6 months today! Yikes! Me and Steph are 6 months on Thursday!

Yeah, I think I am going to do "Whole body cleanse" I was reading the box while waiting in line for a prescription at Wal Mart. Also, they have Metamucil in strawberry lemonade flavor. I might be adding that to my diet as well!

As far as OOT bags go, we have a few staying at another resort (they have timeshares). I am going to take them their bags over to their hotel once I know they are all in. Their bags will be a little different than those staying with us at the AI. Since, we get free bottled water, beer and soda, I am going to add some bottled water, beer and soda to the timeshare bags.

For those staying at our AI resort, I think I'm going to do cups for the girls. I figure the guys may just want beers - hey.....maybe I should do koozies for the guys at our resort. (sorry for the ramble...)

Anyhow, Most of our guests who are staying with us at the AI will get there Thursday between 3 and 5. We may all be able to hook up at the lobby bar or something. That was my first idea. I'll have to figure it out once we get everyones itineraries. We are getting there on Wednesday the 5th and are leaving on Saturday the 15th. We actually have one couple getting there before us!

I totally understand and it keeps me up at night but here goes:

Picked a date and location

Hired a wedding planner

Booked wedding hotel

Set up web site

Set an itinerary for the 3 days

Sent our Save The Dates

Picked a reception location - still negotiating with restaurant

Created inspiration board

Contracted a photographer

Reviewed menus and made selection appetizer selection

Bought a dress

pinkie.gifcheer2.gif

Reserved all honey moon locations

Remaining items: ( most to be done by planner)

Purchase airline tickets

OOT bags and all the stuff that goes inside, we are thinking of getting most of it there.

Finalized reception

Planner making site visit to photograph at the end of this month

Purchase wedding accessories: Parasols, flip flops, Chinese Laterns, sparklers and bubbles, etc

Send out invitations

Make programs

Make seating cards

Make booklets for OOT bags - weekend guide

Put together music list

Purchase Grooms clothes

Purchase Grooms gift

Purchase gift for BM, MOH and my twin nephews who are walking me down the aisle.

Purchase wedding bands

Get microphone

Purchase bridal under garments and Wedding night naughty nighty

Purchase luggage for all this stuff

Book sunset cruise

Finalize seasonal flowers

Pick bar choice

Hire acoustical guitarist for ceremony

Most importantly finalize ceremony including readings

and much more.

Gosh I am tired just from typing this list! Ahhh, so much to do. Great thread its good just to start the list.

hissyfit.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
As far as OOT bags go, we have a few staying at another resort (they have timeshares). I am going to take them their bags over to their hotel once I know they are all in. Their bags will be a little different than those staying with us at the AI. Since, we get free bottled water, beer and soda, I am going to add some bottled water, beer and soda to the timeshare bags.

For those staying at our AI resort, I think I'm going to do cups for the girls. I figure the guys may just want beers - hey.....maybe I should do koozies for the guys at our resort. (sorry for the ramble...)

Celina, putting the bottled water, beer and soda in the timeshare guests bags is a really great idea. Not only is it free but i'm sure they will really appreciate the stuff. Koozies are a great idea too. And people would use them when they got home. I was going to do koozies but my ai resort poors everything into plastic cups, so i ended up ordering stadium cups that have one of our logos on them.