#21 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:12 PM

Stephanie don't print any programs until you absolutely have to and if something is off in them, o'well no one will really notice.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#22 jmiranda

jmiranda
  • 697 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

Im sorry but I think this is just BS how can he not say anything before...sorry you guys are going through this. I hope it gets resolved

#23 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      Stephanie don't print any programs until you absolutely have to and if something is off in them, o'well no one will really notice.
      Yep, I am waiting until the end of next week. We can't afford MORE toner. :)

#24 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

So funny, my Future Father in law just called the school to find out when they scheduled the prom and they said they released the date in October. I LOVE that he called to check on it. Still no other news.

#25 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:09 PM

Stephanie I'm so sorry! I'm sure CHris will be really disappointed if his nephew can't be there.

I just proves that people are stupid. We've had to deal with this a little, luckily not from the bridal party, but sometimes I feel like screaming "It's our F-ing wedding!" It's not like you didn't know and we haven't been planning for over a year! It's a very special occasion, not like a weekend get away!

Keep us posted!

#26 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

Sorry to hear this! I hope everything works out.

#27 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:48 PM

That sucks Stephanie...I'm sure it will all work out...but the hardest part to handle I think is the lack of communication!

#28 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

I hate dealing with incompetent people. I know he's just a teenager, but it's still annoying.

I hope everything works out. It'll be so nice if he's there for Chris. And I know it'll mean so much to Chris that his nephew will stand up for him like his brother would have done. Gives me goosebumps.

#29 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

Well it looks they have it worked out and he is driving out to MN and he will have a friend with him so one more person at the wedding...don't care about that part.

#30 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:53 AM

What a little git!! why couldn't he have worked it all out before stressing the hell out of you to then come up with a solution!! half the time I wish people would keept it shut until they have a solution, or not, then let you know !! at least its worked out well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users