Texas Girls!! Storm!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
  • VIP Member
  • 4,116 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:37 AM

Mmmmmmm....Coalvines!! I'm jealous! Oh. . and the Troy Aikman sighting is cool too. ;-)

yeah it looked like things were REALLY bad to the west of us. Luckily it was just a big thunderstom by the time it hit where we were....no damage or hail for us either. Thank god! After the last storms we were pretty paranoid!

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
      Mmmmmmm....Coalvines!! I'm jealous! Oh. . and the Troy Aikman sighting is cool too. ;-)
      HAHAHA yeah, I don't blame you for being more impressed by Coalvines than Troy!

Martin did seem fairly star struck... he kept txting ppl during dinner and I was starting to get a little ticked off ... lol

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:31 PM

OK I give.. what is Coalvines?

#14 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kat81
          OK I give.. what is Coalvines?
          It's an awesome true authentic Italian pizza place in Uptown Dallas. They are also a wholesale wine retailer. You can get a large regular pizza for $1 more than the small and live off of it for a week! lol Everyone that works there seems like they are or were at one point in the Mob. Very cool. It's become super trendy and is the only pizza place I know of where ppl dress to the nines and go to "see and be seen". Us? We just LOOOOOVE their food and wine!!!! YUMMMM. (Rachelle, have you ever tried their Vodka Penne? MMMMMM!) Plus it's always a nice excuse to get dressed up and have a fancy dinner for a reasonable price.

*End Advertisement*

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#15 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:38 PM

Hmm sounds like I am going to have to drop in sometime.

#16 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
            • VIP Member
            • 4,116 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:40 PM

I acutally haven't tried their Vodka Penne...but oddly enough I'm eating leftover Vodka Penne from Macaroni Grill for lunch today! lol! Not as good I'm sure...but I'm still looking forward to it! And of course now you've made me want a BIG glass of wine! lol! No fair!!!

#17 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
                And of course now you've made me want a BIG glass of wine! lol! No fair!!!
                Doh! Sorry

I was just about to say we should have the next Dallas meetup there but since 3 of you are preggo it might be too much of a temptation for vino... speaking of which, are you ladies still on for a BDW meetup since you've all ran off and gotten yourselves pregnant?! haha

Oh, and Coalvines and Romano's Macaroni Grill are owned by the same person so the vodka penne might be similar

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#18 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:49 PM

My friends doc told her to drink a glass of wine about twice a week when she was pregnant. Said it was good for her?? I have heard this from several people. Have you preggos heard that?

#19 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,116 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:50 PM

Lol! No worries! And I still think it would be a good place for a meet up! And Yes, I'm definitely still interested in all of us getting together sometime. Maybe we can have a baby bump contest or something?! lol!

I was just thinking about a meet up the other day...realizing our March plans had gotten away from us. We'll have to try and pick another date soon.

#20 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,116 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
                      My friends doc told her to drink a glass of wine about twice a week when she was pregnant. Said it was good for her?? I have heard this from several people. Have you preggos heard that?
                      I've heard that wine isn't too bad and does have it's benefits for sure. There's just SO much information out there about drinking/pregnancy. Personally, I plan to completely forgo drinks during my first trimester for sure since SO much of the inital develpoment is happening then...it just seems a little more risky to me when it's still so early. But I can definitely see me indulging in a small glass on occasion sometime later in the pregnancy...I've heard many a Dr say that's ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users