Michael's and Pier 1 OOT filler finds (with pics)

Hi ladies!! Some pics below on some great purchases I made not too long ago.

A couple weeks back, I posted about the Michael's travel tin candles sale, which is now over but the candles are regularly priced for $1 - still a great deal =) My scents were Lemon Verbena, Fresh Lilac, Black Cherry, Coastline and Vanilla Cupcake ~ I know there are others as well.

Also, found some journals with a great floral design on the cover in many different colors, and I know they also had pad and pen sets with the same designs all for $1 ~ another great find!!

Lastly, I bought more travel tin candles at Pier 1 for $1.88 on clearance, which have amazing scents that I will put in special bags made for family and my bridesmaids. There were tons of these at 2 Pier 1's that I went to, so I'm sure there's plenty at all stores. The scents I got were First Rain, White Pomegranate, Citrus Cilantro, Buttercream Vanilla, Mango Papaya, Aspen Flower, Island Orchid, and Ginger Peach. They all smell so good, but I think the tropical scents go with a beach themed wedding!!!

So here are the pics ~ happy shopping!!!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping the guests will love and appreciate everything!!

For current and past brides to be -- Is it normal to be on the constant lookout for gifts for OOT baghuh.gif I swear it's like I'm obsessed on finding the next great deal ~ but its just so much fun!! And the wedding's more than a year away smile35.gif What am I gonna be like as the date nears?? smile43.gif

I stopped by Michael's yesterday and bought some lip balm! It was on clearance for a buck a piece... (blackcurrant & apple flavours) They are a little nicer than the "Chapette" I had bought at the dollar store (must return!)

They also had 'coozies' for a dollar on clearance. Don't know what the price would be usually but I opted not to get them...

Picked up hand sanitizers (2 for a dollar) Getting there... slowly but surely! Some tums, kleenex... and some bath 'fizzers' (for the gals!)

Yes!!!! I went to a local dollar store and found the best OOT bags last night. But, then I looked at the price tag and they were $10.00 each!!!! I am not paying that much for them. Plus, that isn't really fair being at from a dollar store.

Grrrr....

I need to go to our Michael's again, maybe after my afternoon nap. See if I can find some excellent deals.

~~

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics