#72 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Lisa- you a freak. haha I love it!
      Let's just say I married too young, got divorced, then went completely butt wild in my 20's. Soooooooo not a freak anyone. I can thank 1 guy for all of my craziness I got to experience!

#73 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:26 PM

haha well I didn't get married young and still went wild in my 20s. My boobies were seen all over the party scene. Not sure why I always felt the need to show them off once I got drunk. Thank goodness Steve didn't really know me like that then. I would have scared the guy off.
        Happily married since 2008

#74 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          haha well I didn't get married young and still went wild in my 20s. My boobies were seen all over the party scene. Not sure why I always felt the need to show them off once I got drunk. Thank goodness Steve didn't really know me like that then. I would have scared the guy off.
          My group of friends was more than a little wild. Our favorite saying is "Thank God YouTube wasn't around in under-grad!" With FI I have a don't ask, don't tell policy!

#75 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:42 PM

Hey - I say do whatever you can get away with and get it out of your system before you settle down. I won't be an old women and wish I tried something.....because I pretty much tried it all. Aaaawww the memories!

#76 jmiranda

jmiranda
            • 697 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:44 PM

You ladies have me laughing the people at work are looking at me crazy....

#77 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:45 PM

Lisa - that's the way I feel! I don't regret any of it, though I might not want to do any of it again. I'm just glad there is very little photographic evidence! God help me if I have a daughter! At least I know what to look for and can catch her in the lies! LOL

#78 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                  Lisa - that's the way I feel! I don't regret any of it, though I might not want to do any of it again. I'm just glad there is very little photographic evidence! God help me if I have a daughter! At least I know what to look for and can catch her in the lies! LOL
                  Oh there is NO WAY I would do any of it today!! Crazy....whew!!
                  God help me now!! A part of me wants a girl....then I think of how sneaky and crazy I was....then I want a boy.

#79 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
                  • 371 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LisaG

Never have I ever bungi jumped.
                    Never have I ever roll played

#80 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

We use to play this all the time, but we use to play TOTALLY different.

We would say "never had I..." but it was actually something they HAD done.

Like mine would be, "never have I passed out from drinking." Or something silly like that that I have done.

As we drank and it got later, the more juicy the "never have I" got!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users