September 2008 Brides

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#11 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:12 PM

My goodness... You girls are so far ahead of me lol. I don't even have a clue of how many people are coming so I haven't even bought a thing for my OOT bags. And for the starfish you can use them for anything! Decorations on the tables even.

#12 Beba0301

Beba0301
    • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:32 PM

Wow!! All of you ladies are way ahead of me. I am so far behind that the thought of going to the courthouse has crossed my mind
      I thought I had picked a location but now I can not get the WC of the hotel to respond. I don't even have a wedding contract. All I have is my wedding dress, plane tickets, and room reservations. I am so stressed out!! I hope that made you feel a little better because you could be worse like me = )

#13 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

Aw, well if you need help with anything let me know and I will see if I can help. I don't have much done at all.... I am afraid to make a list for fear i will realize how much is left to do lol. I am waiting until June to do it when I know I will have some stuff done.

#14 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
        • 514 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:12 PM

If it wasn't for my mom buying my OOT bags and stuffers, I wouldn't have them yet either. She was concerned that by the time we had to buy them, they wouldn't be in stock or the prices would hike up (because I would probably have purchased them during the peak of wedding season). We kind of already had an idea on the number of people that were going, so we just purchased a little over that number just to be safe. I requested an RSVP by June 30th, so I'm hoping I don't go over the number expected!

#15 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
          • 514 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Beba0301
            Wow!! All of you ladies are way ahead of me. I am so far behind that the thought of going to the courthouse has crossed my mind
            I thought I had picked a location but now I can not get the WC of the hotel to respond. I don't even have a wedding contract. All I have is my wedding dress, plane tickets, and room reservations. I am so stressed out!! I hope that made you feel a little better because you could be worse like me = )
            I hope you get everthing fixed with your WC! Have you called or just emailed them? l would go bridezilla on them on the phone until they helped me!! Good luck and keep us updated on news you get!

#16 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Alyssa
              DONE:
              Ceremony Time / Details
              Officiant Selected
              Photographers
              Reception Menu, Time, location
              FI Suit / Shoes
              BM dresses
              Parasols ordered
              BM gifts ordered
              make up / hair trial done and set
              facial series started
              OOT bag contents done
              tablecard stands bought
              table runners bought
              Lg and Sm Starfish Table Decoration Bought

IN PROCESS:
              Honeymoon plans
              Ceremony Music
              Groomsman Attire

NEED TO DO:
              newsletter update b/c of location change
              buy a wedding dress / shoes / jewlery
              lingerie for honeymoon
              print, cut and assemble all paper projects (like 10!!!)
              redo OOT Bag Iron on Transfers
              buy candles / glasses for candles
              redo mini books with Sarah, print / cut / assemble
              decide on bridal flowers

I know there is so much more but i am scared to think about i

I just updated my lists b/c we completed some things this week :)

#17 Beba0301

Beba0301
              • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin
                I hope you get everthing fixed with your WC! Have you called or just emailed them? l would go bridezilla on them on the phone until they helped me!! Good luck and keep us updated on news you get!
                Thanks, I am really about to go bridezilla on them. I just hate that they are all on Mexico time, just relaxed. I have emailed so many times that I think soon she is going to block my emails. I also called and finally got a hold of her and she promised to send me an email with more information that I need and that never happened. I need to send out my invitations but I don't want to put this hotel down if they don't want my business. Ugh so frustrating!! Well I will keep everyone informed, writing about it somehow makes me feel better.

#18 Beba0301

Beba0301
                • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  i don't feel like i am - i don't even have a dress yet!!
                  Have you bought your dress yet? It takes forever to get, well my is taking forever. I don't know how it works anywhere else but I ordered my dress in the beginning of February and I'm not getting it back until the end of June! The best advice I could give is don't try on too many dresses. I made that mistake and had so many dresses on my mind until one day I went out and finally said this one is it. Well hope that helps = )

#19 Beba0301

Beba0301
                  • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kat81
                    Aw, well if you need help with anything let me know and I will see if I can help. I don't have much done at all.... I am afraid to make a list for fear i will realize how much is left to do lol. I am waiting until June to do it when I know I will have some stuff done.
                    Thank you, if you need any help too I will be more than happy to help. Do you know when is a good enough time to send out wedding invitations? I have not sent them out and don't know what date to put to reply by.

#20 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Beba0301
                      Thank you, if you need any help too I will be more than happy to help. Do you know when is a good enough time to send out wedding invitations? I have not sent them out and don't know what date to put to reply by.
                      I never sent out STD's so I am sending out my invites next week. I am putting June 15th as an RSVP. I am not having RSVP cards just having them call or email me. Did you send STD's?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users