Help - I don't know what to do!!

that's great that she is going to work with you on that. Although, I have to say, if they are mango, but this is how they look in pictures, then did you think about changing flowers? Cuz even if they are beautiful and mango in person, this isn't waht you want you pictures to look like, right? Good luck!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if she says they are more orange in person, I would be worrisome because obviously they don't photograph orange.

Are you looking for a brown bouquet? If so, I think it's not that bad- except I agree that the fillers look fake. Personally, I like bright, tropical bouquets so this isn't something I would choose. However, if you wanted something brownish, I think it's a good choice.

If you wanted orange, I would def request something else. This isn't even close to orange!

Click the image to open in full size.QUOTE]

At first looking at your bouquet, I think it's pretty -- but I think this picture above from the hibiscus florals site definitely looks more mango ..to me, the "mango" on her site appears more brown to me, just like in the bouquet picture she sent you. If you like the "mango" in the above picture from this hibiscus site maybe you can send her the above picture to see if she has anything similar to replace the "brownish" calalillies with?

It's great she's going to work with you on the colors you really want.

i ordered peach callas because typically, the peach colored ones end up looking more like the mango, a little darker in person. but the mango ones you got look more brown. ask her to swap them out for peach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
What I would do is find photos of ones you like and ask her to re-create them.
Here are some. Not sure what your other colors are but here is a start:
sorry this one is HUUUUGE!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Not sure who you are using but I came across this site in my search Ultra Realistic & Lifelike Silk Wedding Bouquets
This bottom photo is from Hibiscus Florals, a company I was condsidering using until I went with my personal florist. Lifelike Silk Wedding Flowers: Artificial Bridal Floral Arrangements Of Top Quality

I agree that you should send her another sample photo and see if she can fix it. If she doesn't have the Mango Calas and cannot get them, I would probably go with a different company, especially since you asked for them up front.

I don't think the bouquet is bad, but am not a fan of the brown calas. It doesn't say tropical to me, it feels more fall or forest-y.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics