Short hair ideas

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 cancun1007

cancun1007
  • Banned
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:28 PM

I have seen tons of inspiration pic for long hair... are there any other short hair bride-to-bes out there with any suggestions.
    [SIGPIC][/sigpic]
    T minus 9 months and counting....

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:36 PM

I'm going to start looking for some for you. Is your hair curly or straight? If you hair is curly do you want to straighten it? Do you want to add some extensions or do you want to keep it short? If you decide to keep it short I have seen some brides wear a nice diamond looking headband that is attached to their veil and looks gorgeous. I have also seen girls with short hair slick their hair back and then add a hairpiece such as a bun or a coiled braid. That would look really pretty too depending on what look your going for. I will try to find some pics for you.

-Glenda

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:36 PM

Here's an inspiring article about making the best of short hair styles: Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#4 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:38 PM

also check out the thread Hair and makeup ideas there migh be stuff on there...so i dont know how to link the thread to here..but im going to look for u right now

#5 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:12 AM

k u r so right all the pics that they have r brides with long hair but i was thinking this might work and would look really pretty...sry that it's kelly osbourn in the pic...

dont know how short ur hair is but is it possible to blow dry it out straight with a little poof in the back and instead of the red headband that she is wearing wear fat white one...i think that would look gorgeous...hmmm hope u can sort of understand what I'm saying

Click the image to open in full size.

also r u planning on wearing a veil??

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by EDYTA
            also check out the thread Hair and makeup ideas there migh be stuff on there...so i dont know how to link the thread to here..but im going to look for u right now
            the easiest way to do it is open another window to BDW forum...find the thread/post, copy the URL and paste it in a post.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 cancun1007

cancun1007
            • Banned
            • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for the help ladies... It is short and straight.. no curl- I had thought about adding some length- but I do have a few wigs in the closet and Brandon has "put his foot down" so to speak about those being left here at home.... I have kicked around the idea of holding off a hair cut for the time being- It is about the length of the one here in my pic- but I have been known to go shorter.
              [SIGPIC][/sigpic]

#8 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

Since it is straight I would def go for the short hair with a headband look that Edyta and myself were talking about. It would look gorgeous.

-Glenda

#9 cancun1007

cancun1007
                • Banned
                • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 05:58 PM

I'll have to pick up some head bands and play around with it...
                  thanks!
                  [SIGPIC][/sigpic]

#10 cancun1007

cancun1007
                  • Banned
                  • 60 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 11:54 AM

Ok-
                    yesterday I recieved a package from a friend that just got married- she knew I had been looking for a tiara so she sent me her's.... here is a picture of me trying it on and will give you a better idea of what I have to work with.

Click the image to open in full size.

What do you gals think...

**I tried resizing it all the way down in photobucket.... it is still huge... and scary... what am I doing wrong?**
                    [SIGPIC][/sigpic]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users