• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#311 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:01 PM

I have nothing to say other than the internet did a very good job of recharging itself.

Feel free to add captions!

Click the image to open in full size.

#312 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:12 PM

What nibblets wore to Monica & Brandon's wedding

#313 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ErinB
      Nibblet's friend Charlie... in drag... again!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#314 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
      • 815 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Nibblets checking BDW to keep up with new posts in the ferret thread! He can hardly tear himself away from the laptop!
        http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
        Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
        Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#315 PenMarie

PenMarie
        • 133 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by becks
          Nibblet's friend Charlie... in drag... again!
          Hey, Becks, I know this girl, too. Her name is Sara, and she lives out in Washington state...not sure which of her ferrets she has dressed up there.

She actually just emailed me yesterday to order a playpen hammock hanger my FI makes for the playpens we all use for our ferrets at the ferret shows...small world.

#316 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PenMarie
            Hey, Becks, I know this girl, too. Her name is Sara, and she lives out in Washington state...not sure which of her ferrets she has dressed up there.

She actually just emailed me yesterday to order a playpen hammock hanger my FI makes for the playpens we all use for our ferrets at the ferret shows...small world.
            don't tell the ferret community what we are doing :)

#317 PenMarie

PenMarie
            • 133 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:49 AM

hahaha, Morgan...I told my breeder 'cause the "weed ferret" pic from a while ago that I knew is a ferret from one of her breedings....trust me, the ferret people would LOVE this thread!!....we all know we're slightly weird and HAVE to laugh at ourselves, too...hehe

#318 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:56 AM

Quote:
                hahaha, Morgan...I told my breeder 'cause the "weed ferret" pic from a while ago that I knew is a ferret from one of her breedings....trust me, the ferret people would LOVE this thread!!....we all know we're slightly weird and HAVE to laugh at ourselves, too...hehe
                OK as long as they wouldn't be offended that we call their ferrets "weed ferrets", "charlie the alcoholic", "prostitute", "nibblets"...umm I'm sure there are many other stories we have told with there ferrets. Oh, & that ferret with the banana on my engagement story.

I'm just so glad to have found this wild world of ferret raising. I had no idea this was going on. And I love how if we let google recharge for a few weeks they keep putting out more ferret fun.

#319 PenMarie

PenMarie
                • 133 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:07 AM

naaaaaa....believe me, these silly guys make us laugh just as much as everyone here.

One of the largest ferret shows of the year is coming up at the end of August -- the Ferret Buckeye Bash in Columbus, OH (it's the one that's in the PBS special). This will be the first show I've missed in 6 years, so I'm kind of bummed -- all but 2 of my babies are too old to vaccinate anymore so I probably won't be showing much after this year....can't wait to see any pics you guys come up with after this show.

#320 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
                    naaaaaa....believe me, these silly guys make us laugh just as much as everyone here.

One of the largest ferret shows of the year is coming up at the end of August -- the Ferret Buckeye Bash in Columbus, OH (it's the one that's in the PBS special). This will be the first show I've missed in 6 years, so I'm kind of bummed -- all but 2 of my babies are too old to vaccinate anymore so I probably won't be showing much after this year....can't wait to see any pics you guys come up with after this show.
                    I agree, the ferret world is fascinating! Can anyone go to the Buckeye Bash? I'm thinking the BDW Ferret Club might be ready for it's first field trip! I'm about 4 hours away from Columbus. My photographer is from Cincy. I wonder if she would go take pictures for us? Although, I think part of the fun is googling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users