Jump to content

Photo

The ferret thread formerly known as "Bringing food into cabo" lol


  • Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

    Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:03 AM

    Click the image to open in full size.

    #12 Saraha

    Saraha
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,597 posts

      Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:24 AM

      Seriously I think I just peed my pants ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

      There is def. no way they can turn that handsome devil down!

      #13 becks

      becks

        VIP

      • VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

      Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:30 PM

      Holy crap!!!! I admit I was looking at BDW while on a conference call when I saw the ferret pics. Thanks GOD I was able to hit the mute button before all 42 people on the call heard me laughing like a hyena!!!!!

      Happily married since 2008

      Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


      #14 rodent

      rodent

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Saraha
        Seriously I think I just peed my pants ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

        There is def. no way they can turn that handsome devil down!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by becks
        Holy crap!!!! I admit I was looking at BDW while on a conference call when I saw the ferret pics. Thanks GOD I was able to hit the mute button before all 42 people on the call heard me laughing like a hyena!!!!!
        Why are y'all laughing at Nibblets the Ferett? He is a handsome devil.

        #15 becks

        becks

          VIP

        • VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

        Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:42 PM

        No, no! Not laughing AT... more like laughing WITH... or NEAR.

        He's such a cutie and sooooo handsome in his tux!

        Happily married since 2008

        Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


        #16 becks

        becks

          VIP

        • VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

        Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

        Wait... was that nibblet I saw leaving me chocolate and colored eggs at my house a few weeks ago?

        Click the image to open in full size.

        Happily married since 2008

        Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


        #17 rodent

        rodent

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

          Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:51 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by becks
          Wait... was that nibblet I saw leaving me chocolate and colored eggs at my house a few weeks ago?

          Click the image to open in full size.
          That would be the one & only niblet. We spent easter in NYC. I know you gave me your work address for mailing the starfish to keep me from showing up at your home on a holiday with my ferett, but I goggled you & found your home address anyway.

          Yep, I'm creepy.

          #18 MelissaH

          MelissaH
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,724 posts

            Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:58 PM

            LMAO I think this is one of the worst thread hijacks ever :x

            #19 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MelissaH
              LMAO I think this is one of the worst thread hijacks ever :x
              You brought up ferrets first, not me :)

              #20 Sarah

              Sarah

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

                Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:46 PM

                omg Morgan that is hilarious... I think you should definitely save the ferret pics and Photoshop one into one of your most intimate wedding photos, then come back to revive this thread with it. Or better yet, I think that would deserve it's own thread.. too funny!




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users