Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

The ferret thread formerly known as "Bringing food into cabo" lol

Well, Morgan, it seems to me that people don't own ferrets. Ferrets have people. And in that sense, Nibblets definitely has you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamisoncollette View Post
Its a little fuzzy but here is a pic of Zero in her hammock, she loved that thing!
Click the image to open in full size.
Aww too cute!

I am loving when I see a BDW club ferret badge. I think there are 6 of us in da club! Maybe I'll add it to my siggy next to "26 guests booked."

Wow..can not believe I haven't seen this thread before. I just read thru the whole thing even though I should be in bed..cracking my ass up!! Too funny!!

Ferret Power!

Morgan:

Of course FI and I will babysit Nibblet tonight!.

We're going to the Yankees/Mariners game, and we'll just take him along. Its supposed to be chilly, so we got him a hat so he stays nice and warm!

You can't see it in the photo, but it's got the Mariners' logo on the front. Have to teach Nibblet the difference between right and wrong, you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Morgan:

Of course FI and I will babysit Nibblet tonight!.

We're going to the Yankees/Mariners game, and we'll just take him along. Its supposed to be chilly, so we got him a hat so he stays nice and warm!

You can't see it in the photo, but it's got the Mariners' logo on the front. Have to teach Nibblet the difference between right and wrong, you know...
don't let him have too many hotdogs this time. also, make sure he chews them. Even though he can swallow them whole & still have room for them in his long belly, it's not good for him.

I'll give you a list of numbers incase there is an emergency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
don't let him have too many hotdogs this time. also, make sure he chews them. Even though he can swallow them whole & still have room for them in his long belly, it's not good for him.

I have the Farret Hotline on speed dial in case we have an emergency, its 1-800-1farret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Not a bad idea. You remember what happened last time... between the hot dogs and the near beer...

And we'll definitely limit him to no more than 5 bags of cracker jacks this time.