Real Housewives of New Jersey!

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#61 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:42 PM

I never read the blogs. Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to do that tonight since I am so not tired. I'm just watching the whole Last Supper Thing now.

#62 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:50 PM

read them Jessica...they are good!

#63 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:38 AM

I got through one blog and then fell asleep! Will definitely read the rest though. I always love extra dirt.

#64 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:36 AM

Yep, I agree w/ all of you girls. Danielle is a class A freak, Caroline's funny - very mama bear meets mafia, & Jacqueline is probably the most "normal". Theresa's house is ridiculous! It's like Liberace's dream home. And her husband? "fuhgettaboutit"?!? Seriously, who talks like that?

#65 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

Do you think they will have a second season? I really like them!

#66 sn0048

sn0048
            • 264 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:52 PM

I hope they do get picked up for another season! And hopefully they won't promote themselves like all the Real Housewife franchises have after they got successful...

#67 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:29 PM

I must say that I LOVE this show! I am almost loving them more than my OC Housewives! I can't wait for the reunion show! I love that Teresa had to flip the table to get at Danielle - although I would have loved to see them scrap it out! HA ha!!

And Caroline....she is total Mamma Bear! My kind of lady! I agree Jacqueline is the most normal. Teresa's daughter cracks me up - she is a little character! Danielle needs some serious help. I thought it was great that even her daughter pointed out to her that the men only wanted her "goodies". What kind of mom tells her kids so much information about her relationships? Expecting these men that she was only with for sex to "stick around"? WTF?? She is a freakin' donut! She needs some help is all I can say about her. Dina's relationship with her daughter seemed so sweet. My heart broke for her when her daughter left and when her daughter was calling her from Greece. I'd like to see who Dina's husband is. I'd also like to see what bit part Danielle says she had on the Soprano's.
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#68 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

Have they ever shown Dina's husband? I don't remember. The only husband I recall seeing more than once is Teresa's husband. The other ones are barely in front of the camera.

#69 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

Apparently Dina's husband does not want to be on the show. They did another reality show on MTV about a wedding and he is over being on tv

#70 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,160 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

The girls are nuts, lol. Im not sure WHO I trust or believe about who showed the whole book thing. As nuts as Danielle seems, I do think she was the only one who remained most calm at the dinner, she didn't act like an animal. Theresa saying shes "classy" made me laugh, she freaks out, flips a table, and says "okay okay im fine, love you" and smooches her hubby like nothing just happened, lol. Now Danielle- I do think she has a point when shes says Caroline is sticking up for her sis Dina, and how Dina kept getting up and walking around, her body language kinda gave it away that she was guilty of something. As nuts as Danielle seems, she might just be onto something.

Jacqueline is cute, I loved her blue dress that she wore to the dinner! And I love how her hubs stood by her when she called Caroline out at dinner. And the fact that she, Jacqueline, wa sticking up for Danielle, makes me wonder the motives of Caroline and Dina, kwim?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users