Photo

Real Housewives of New Jersey!

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#21 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

i sort of got into NY, but they were not really "NY society." I would love to see what NJ society looks like!!!
    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#22 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

Did anyone watch the first episode of the New Jersey show? I saw it the other night and thought it was great

#23 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:06 PM

Did they already show the first episode?! I had no idea. I must have missed it. DARN IT! I'll have to download it or look for a repeat.

#24 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

I forgot where it is..but its definitely up north near the Alpine area..

#25 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:59 PM

I think one of them is in Franklin Lakes... Not sure where the others are. I used to live in Essex County and had some friends in that area so I hung out there a lot. I'm interested to see if I see any places I know... kinda like watching for places I've been to on The Sopranos!

#26 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

I think she was talking about the preview episode. The first episode airs this week I believe.

#27 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:44 AM

oh this should be a treat ... it's got to be north jersey but in south jersey it definitely could have been moorestown. i drive through moorestown past all the ridiculously huge mansions on my way to my crappy job every single day, LOL ... depressing! north jersey is all wanna-be mafioso and definitely will provide far more entertainment value. did the show start yet?

#28 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:16 AM

It's in North Jersey. Bergen County and the one family they are featuring (2 sisters and a SIL I think) totally fit the whole mafioso stereotype. It's great.

I drive past those huge ass Moorestown mansions too and every time I do I think "What the hell am I doing wrong?!"

#29 KristinaM

KristinaM
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,082 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
                  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:21 AM

Oh Jess I totally have that what the hell am I doing wrong thought!

When is the show on?? I so want to see it. I live in Morris County and its no better by me!

I just think is hilarious that the show goes from Orange county, to NYC, to JERSEY?? lol I mean i love NJ but it just seems like a stretch.

I'm so excited to watch!

#30 bumbles

bumbles
                  • 574 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:35 AM

I sporadically watch Real Housewives on tv, but I'm making a point to watch the first episode of the NJ one. These ladies seem crazy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users