Real Housewives of New Jersey!

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#11 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:09 PM

Moorestown was my first thought from south jersey and short hills was my first thought for north jersey!!! Ack. I have an ex from Short Hills, god, I felt so out of place hanging out in that town!

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

ewww, i have an ex from Deal - i felt like a freak there too!

#13 Dbld78

Dbld78
      • Banned
      • 665 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:31 PM

Interesting.....I bet it's North Jersey, if it was South Jersey we would have heard something on the news, since they always like to report that stuff. Plus I have a few customers who live in Moorestown and I think that they would have gossiped that out....that's there deal if you know what I mean.

Yea, I wasn't so into the NY show, they seemed to be nothing but name droppers that's all they seemed to do. The OC version the women were much more family oriented. I can't wait to see what these Jersey girls have to offer the world of reality TV.

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:05 AM

I am so excited about this, should make great tv. I was skeptical of the NYC version, but then I got totally into it. I can't wait for their reunion show next week.

#15 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:00 AM

yeah, i didn't LOVE the ny one, but i still watched it every week.

#16 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:42 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
              Moorestown was my first thought from south jersey and short hills was my first thought for north jersey!!! Ack. I have an ex from Short Hills, god, I felt so out of place hanging out in that town!
              i dont even like going to that mall bc its just snotty rich ppl

#17 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:52 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                I just read that they are doing a Real Housewives of NJ. NEW JERSEY!?!?! Geez, seriously? I can't wait to see what kind of crap this is going to be. I'm dying to know what part of Jersey they are focusing on.

I just complained to Brian that he needs to make more f'ing money so I can be on this show.

[/I]
                OH we can be on it togetherrr!! I'll be the friend who "is from Philly but is now a Jersian..." (i live in jersey now)haha too funny. This should be interesting. Orange County is still my fav.

#18 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

Darn I read in the NY Post where they are from and now I forgot. Uggh. It wasn't shore hills or deal though. I can't remember what part it was.

I feel like there are a lot of rich people in Jersey. Some of those houses are ridiculous. And all the rich rappers buy tremendous mansions there (umm hello remember Kimora Lee & Russell Simmons house w/ the movie theatre?)

I can't wait to see this. I'm picturing lots of shopping in Juicy sweat suits w/diamonds to Shore Hills. Range Rovers galore, a lot of processed hair. I love it.

Oh yeah and they are coming out with new seasons of the OC and the NYC one.

#19 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    i read this fact somewhere before but NJ has the most millionaires in relation to the population of the state than any other state in our country and yes most of them are in N. Jersey and in S. Jersey they are in Moorestown!
                    I think a lot of the Philly pro sports players live in Moorestown. I remember seeing TO's house (when he was doing push ups in his front yard like a jackass) and it was ridiculous.

But I have a feeling it will be North Jersey.

#20 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:52 AM

when is the OC one coming back? I love those crazy ladies, I never really watched the NYC one, I saw half of one episode, maybe there will be a marathon on this weekend since its over now.
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users