Real Housewives of New Jersey!

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#101 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

actually i figured they usually add a new housewife maybe the new housewife would be friends with Danielle and the other girls.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#102 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

I happened to see Live with Regis & Kelly today & Kelly mentioned that they will be on the show tomorrow, which is Thursday. When asked if Danielle would be there, Kelly said no, just the other women! I'll have to try to catch this tomorrow to see how the interview goes & see what they say.

#103 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

There was a part 2 reunion? Oh no- I probably missed that. I hope they have a rerun.

I LOVED this season but it was too short. We were just getting to know the ladies.

And OMG- I totally remember Dina's wedding now. At the reunion when she talked about her DH faxing invites, I was like- weird, I saw a show in which the guy did that. So it was THEM! Tooo funny.

Her hubby was loony if I remember correctly so a good thing he is on the sidelines.
        Happily married since 2008

#104 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
        • 2,424 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

Found out recently, friend went to the Brownstone, that Dina and Tommy have separated a couple of months ago and are trying to work it out. And Tommy doesn't want her to film anymore. Also they start filming season two in the next week or two.

#105 Mel&B

Mel&B
          • 613 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dolfinluck
            Found out recently, friend went to the Brownstone, that Dina and Tommy have separated a couple of months ago and are trying to work it out. And Tommy doesn't want her to film anymore. Also they start filming season two in the next week or two.
            That's sad. I hope they work it out.

#106 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:35 PM

It's back!!!! starting on Monday May 3rd, the ladies of Jersey will be back on Bravo!
            The Real Housewives of New Jersey | Bravo TV Official Site
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#107 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

Yay! I can't wait. I'll have to add it to my DVR list.

#108 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

I saw a couple of previews, it looks like a good season...plenty of over the top drama, the OC ladies are still my favorite though.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#109 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                It's back!!!! starting on Monday May 3rd, the ladies of Jersey will be back on Bravo!
                The Real Housewives of New Jersey | Bravo TV Official Site
                yay!! thanks for posting the air date, ive been meaning to find out the date but it somehow always slipped my mind...thanks again! cant wait!
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#110 krizstyling

krizstyling
                • 90 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:18 AM

I am TOO excited for this season. I really do hope Dina and her husband didn't break up though. I'm sure her sister and brother-in-law talked him into letting her stay on the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users