Photo

Real Housewives of New Jersey!

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#91 Seven

Seven
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

Caroline needs to kick rocks with her fake Tonia Soprano self!!!

#92 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
    • 1,097 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

I too have zero sympathy for paste face, Danielle. She looks like she had a permanent smirk and it is so obvious. So sad that she is so transparent as you can't pick and choose which parts of your life you want to divulge especially when you are on tv. I can't stand her and thinks her very insincere!!! I love Caroline--in all her viciousity!! yes i made that word up!

#93 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
      • 2,424 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sn0048
        According to Danielle's blog

"As for the end of the Reunion, when Caroline said such horrible things to me, I had no idea at the time what "disgraceful" acts she was referring to. I only found out later what she was talking about, from someone in her own family. I simply gave a phone number to her ex brother-in-law to contact proper people with questions that he had concerning something that was absolutely none of my business. I was asked to give this information to him. If I had to do it again, I would have declined and preferred not to get involved."

Hmm...I think there's more to it than she's willing to divulge..but I'm sorry but as sad as Danielle's past was I just can't be that sympathetic towards her but I did think it was good that they had some sort of closure between Dina & Danielle
        A girl a work had more info and said that Danielle told lexi's father to sue Dina b/c he did not sign a consent form for lexi's to be filmed but Dina's consent was enough so it didnt go anywhere.
        If that is true, i dont see why caroline would get that upset.

#94 sn0048

sn0048
        • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:45 PM

Yea that is kind of bizarre that Caroline broke down for something that small...maybe she wanted to match the "showmanship" of Danielle with one of the five breakdowns she had during the reunion! That woman is a hot mess!

#95 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:55 PM

I finally saw part 2! Interesting! I so hope the 2nd season goes through. I love it.

I knew about the Dina and the wedding thing only because I get all excited when anyone from NJ is on a reality show and who could forget that wedding!? Definitely remembered her.

I don't dislike Theresa, but does anyone else think her hair looks like a wig?! It's so weird. I think it's because her hairline is so low. It bugs the hell out of me.

#96 march132010

march132010
            • 1,057 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:57 PM

OMG love the show

#97 A2Bride

A2Bride
              • 676 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:35 AM

How funny! I totally get sucked into these shows if I happen to catch them on. Andy just rolls his eyes and laughs, but I believe deep down he wants to watch! Can't imagine having the kind of $$ they do...

#98 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

I really hope they do a second season, this one was super short, we need to see them go to the jersey shore or something. I wonder if Bravo will continue to have Danielle on it since she isn't even friends with any of the women. Even when other housewives shows have had their infighting at least one girl is still friends with the "hated" one.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#99 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jessica
                  I finally saw part 2! Interesting! I so hope the 2nd season goes through. I love it.

I knew about the Dina and the wedding thing only because I get all excited when anyone from NJ is on a reality show and who could forget that wedding!? Definitely remembered her.

I don't dislike Theresa, but does anyone else think her hair looks like a wig?! It's so weird. I think it's because her hairline is so low. It bugs the hell out of me.
                  hilarious!!!!!!!!! I always think the same thing!!!!!

#100 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

jess theresa's hairline drives me crazy too. dh even asked me one time "there's something weird about her hair." and i pointed out its her hairline and now he cant get past her hairline it bothers him too.

i hope they have a 2nd season. I really liked it. And Christine i was wondering how they would bring Danielle back too unless they have her and Jacklyn make up.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users