Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Real Housewives of New Jersey!

i watched right up until about the 2nd or 3rd episode of this season. i couldn't handle the more and more often fake drama.

danielle certainly does have some real mental issues but her issues were getting more and more fake for the show.

i read that the guy she was using as protection was only on the show to break into tv. he was a real life jersey criminal (prolly mobbed up) but did some independant film and liked acting.

i guess sometimes reading too much just breaks the fourth wall and then i'm done, lol.

Oh I love this show! It's like TV crack wink.gif

This whole Danielle situation is ridiculous - but great for ratings!! heh heh

Originally Posted by T&C View Post

Oh I love this show! It's like TV crack wink.gif

This whole Danielle situation is ridiculous - but great for ratings!! heh heh

Yeah just like that Bobby & Whitney Show some years back...you're mortified but yet you can't turn away from the set because you're so shocked!

I've been watching online because it's not airing in Canada at the moment. I can't wait to see the finale tonight! Showdown between Caroline and Danielle!

And I heard there was a physical altercation that the producers had to stop during the reunion show. LOVE IT!

I'm obsessed with them... they're my horrible addiction. Beverly Hills is currently on and I can't stop watching. The one wife, Taylor just spent over $100K on her daughters bday!!!! Craziness!

im with you ... most of these shows are sooooo bad yet i watch just to watch them make fools of themselves lol

Originally Posted by SusanJeff2008 View Post

I find these shows so bad but I can't seem to turn them off. When they have them back to back its the worst!