I bought some small photo albums with a starfish on them awhile back which I am using to send out thank-you's with 2 pictures of us inside them.

My question is should I hand write each thank you out? Or just print up a nice thank you to everyone for attending to put with and then sign our names? And what should I write??

I did a search but came up with nothing! Thanks!

oh i would handwrite for sure.

oh wait, it's not for a specific gift, but for them coming on the trip? i don't know, i'm torn.. i think if it's not for a specific gift, a form note would be ok if you hand sign it..

I really think that for the effort your guests made to attend your wedding a hand-written message would be most appropriate.

Just thank them for attending your wedding. Tell them how great it was to have them there and that you appreciated them sharing your special day with you... something like that. It doesn't have to be long- but definitely is more appropriate than a form letter, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
I really think that for the effort your guests made to attend your wedding a hand-written message would be most appropriate.

Just thank them for attending your wedding. Tell them how great it was to have them there and that you appreciated them sharing your special day with you... something like that. It doesn't have to be long- but definitely is more appropriate than a form letter, in my opinion.
couldnt have said it better myself!

Thank you!! Okay I just handwrote rough drafts to each couple. There are about 15 so it wasn't bad at all! Thanks guys - they will be wonderful!