Photo

Sandals Wedding but Beaches Guest transportation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jamericangal

jamericangal
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

Someone on this forum is having a wedding at Sandals and has guests staying at Beaches. I too will have some guests staying at Beaches. I was told that transportation will be provided and shuttle services were available between properties. Today I found out that no shuttle will be available and they will have to take a taxi. Can you please address this and let me know how your guests will be getting to Sandals.
    Karen

#2 meandpaul

meandpaul
    • 233 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:00 PM

My situation is the opposite. Wedding is at Beaches and guests at Sandals. They are down the road from each other and will just need to take a cab to come over to Beaches. Sorry, no transportation included.

#3 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
      • 716 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:18 PM

Why not contact a taxi/tour company and make transportation arrangements for your wedding weekend.

All of my guests are staying at Sandals, but I have Lees Tours who will be transporting my guests to and from my offsite reception, as well as being on call for my guests when and if they want to leave the resort. I'm only paying $260 for this. Pretty affordable. There is a thread called Lees Tours that has their contact information. Hope this helps!

#4 jamericangal

jamericangal
        • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for your help.
          Karen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users