Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

It's official...1 month to go!

AAAHHHH...my ticker is down to 1 month exactly. 1 month from today I will be getting married! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

I took a "sick" day today. I actually do feel crappy and am going to my doctor at 10:45 this morning. But it was more of an excuse to get a lot of little wedding things finished up. I've been taking pics as I go along, so I'll be posting my planning thread in the next few weeks.

wow lizz, you must be so stinking excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
thewave.gif Yeah! That is exciting! Are you in good shape? Hope you feel better!
I feel like I have mostly everything done. My big thing is seriously trying to figure out how to pack it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I feel like I have mostly everything done. My big thing is seriously trying to figure out how to pack it all.

I am 7 months out and already stressing about this issue! I was thinking each of us one mega bag and then one smaller one for OOT stuff and extras and just pay the fee. Ugh I dont know! Hope you get it all worked out!

thewave.gifthewave.gif

I can't even imagine how exciting it must be to be that close! Mine has felt so far off in the distance (since we got engaged Aug '07). I can't wait until the planning starts to pick up more.

I love the planning posts!!

Yay! That is so exciting! : ) Makes me so jealous... January feels like a long time away. Can't wait to see all your planning pics. Good luck packing and hope you feel better!

Yay!!! I can't believe your day is almost here Lizz! So exciting!

Packing was really a rough spot for us... We had 3 huge bags and 2 garment bags (not even including my dress and his tux)! We were luckily flying down with some friends, so we made it through the airport ok. We also sent a bunch of bags back with our guests, so we didn't have to carry everything through the honeymoon. You'll get it worked out :)