Photo

23 days to go!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 luvnthesun

luvnthesun
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:35 PM

So how did it go My wedding at the Valentin is July 26th. I'd love to hear all about how it went!

#22 amyrak

amyrak
    • 469 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

I'm hoping she didn't have her wedding here recently. I am having my wedding at the Valentin also and have been reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and lately it is pretty scary. They keep losing power and are without power for 8 hours or more at a time. Well, just recent reviews said power went out for a long period..so long they set them up at another hotel. And they said there was supposed to be a wedding there that week so hopefully it was not hers..that would suck. I'm hoping they get this power issue fixed by the time my wedding comes.

#23 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyrak
        I'm hoping she didn't have her wedding here recently. I am having my wedding at the Valentin also and have been reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and lately it is pretty scary. They keep losing power and are without power for 8 hours or more at a time. Well, just recent reviews said power went out for a long period..so long they set them up at another hotel. And they said there was supposed to be a wedding there that week so hopefully it was not hers..that would suck. I'm hoping they get this power issue fixed by the time my wedding comes.
        This is where we are going to spend our honey moon. Well I hope everything works out. I cant wait to hear the details and see pictures
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#24 luvnthesun

luvnthesun
        • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amyrak
          WOW!! That would suck!! I get cranky when I'm too hot! I did recently get info from a bride that got married at the Valentin a few weeks ago, and she was really pleased. It was just them two so she said it may also be because they were more flexible. I sure hope they get all the gliches figured out SOON!!!

#25 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
          • 888 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:08 AM

That sounds so romantic! Good luck with the wedding and best wishes for a safe deployment.

#26 weddingchick

weddingchick
            • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:58 PM

welcome to the forum and good luck!!!!

#27 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
              • 2,171 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:01 PM

I hope you have a fabulous time!

#28 sassybride

sassybride
                • Banned
                • 294 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:52 PM

Welcome and good luck!
                  Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

#29 Graciela

Graciela
                  • 19 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:26 AM

Congratulations on your recent nuptuals! I am looking into booking my wedding at the Valentin Imperial Maya next year? Would you recommend it?

#30 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                    • 2,171 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users