On a positive note... at least you picked a place with dozens of places to chose from if you have to switch! At least it's not Fiji or a remote island with no choices! Thinking of you.... good luck and be STRONG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
I agree.

Just call and ask to speak with the manager if they say she's busy again. Tell them you are a bride who is getting married there in FIVE weeks and have gotten ZERO responses within the last two weeks. That's just poor customer service. Sometimes my WC takes a few days to get back but never weeks.

I bet once you have the manager, all of that will change.

You are right to feel a little nervous but maybe the WC doesn't think it's as big of a deal (eventhough that is INSANE). Go straight to the manager! :)

Good luck!

Thank you guys for all the responses. I will try contacting the manager of the hotel but I feel that no one at that resort thinks its important. I do like that resort but I am willing to go to another resort but I feel that with only 5 months left I have no time. I am just sooo stressed out. I am at the point where I do not know what to do...get married in the courthouse!! No I really just need to figure out what to do. I love this forum because I can express my anxiety, sorry.

smile120.gif

Hi Beba0301 - I just got your email, just wanted to make sure you got mine!

Just got back from our wedding there...it was great! No problems! Ask me any questions you want and I will fill you in! pinkie.gif

I have to agree with everyone else on this one. Contact someone above the acting wedding coordinator. If you feel your not getting anywhere I would see if the hotel website has any listings of of the Hotel Main managers or Regional Mgrs and step on some toes, Its hard enough to have someone else handle all your details never mind them not responding to a phone call or e-mail. Keep me posted.