• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Amy715

• 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:54 AM

Hi everyone! I will be getting married at Dreams Cancun on May 24, 2007! I am in the process of choosing the ceremony and reception locations within the resort and also working on designing the invitations. Just wanted to say 'hi' and I look forward to hearing about other people's ideas!

#2 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:59 AM

Hi Amy,

Welcome to the board!! You'll find lots of great info here! I'm getting married in Cabo, so I'm not much help in regard to Cancun questions, but you'll find quite a few invitation ideas here and many other helpful ideas and tips.

Happy Planning!!
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:22 AM

welcome to the forum! Brendastar is getting married at Dreams Cancun right before you!

sometimes it is fun to team up with another bride to share decorations!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 RAENJAY

• 550 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
      • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
      • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:28 AM

Welcome & Congrats! I'm sure you will find all kinds of inspiraton on this board, everybody is very helpful and full of ideas.
      Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
      June 23, 2007
      Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
      Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:46 AM

congrats and welcome
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:52 PM

Welcome! I'm also a dreams cancun bride, let me know if I can help you with anything. You'll find so much helpful information on this forum.

#7 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:43 PM

welcome! let us know if we can help you at all!

#8 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:24 PM

Welcome!! I'm getting married in Cancun too.. not at Dreams but let me know if I can help you..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users