I'm back and have seen all 12 Sandals/ Beaches/ Royal Plantation properties!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:43 PM

I'm back! It was a great trip- Sandals is improving on everything-it's been amazing!

I visited every single Sandals property on the island of Jamaica ( well except the villas- but I had to save something for my next visit!).

I think I was able to capture everyones pics, talked to almost all of the wedding coordinators at each resort, saw lots of locations and set ups and met with the head of the Sandals Destination Wedding department on Jamaica (she's a doll- so incredibly sweet!). There are a lot of new packages for honeymoons that have been released that I can't wait to share and a new Preston Baily wedding package!

I am also one of only twenty travel agents around the globe that has officially gone through Sandals Destination Wedding training!

The thing that I heard over and over was that Sandals is willing to make any dream come true- if you can dream it up- they will make it happen!

I have over 750 pics to go through so please be patient!

TA Jennifer

#2 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:15 PM

Hi..how was the Royal plantation? it looks great but the beach is practically non existant...what did you think?

#3 edna

• Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:18 PM

Thank you TA Jennifer! I am very interested on Royal Plantation as one spot for our HM... I'll be waiting for the review and pics!!!

#4 AmandaR

• 241 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:46 AM

back! After your teaser I'm even more excited to read your review and see pics!

#5 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:49 AM

Welcome back! Boy, you must hate your job...having to travel all over a tropical island and talk about wedding...I'M SO JEALOUS!

#6 Christine

• VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:49 AM

how exciting, sounds like a really productive trip.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 hollisandsteph

• 419 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:00 AM

I am sooooo excited you are back. I am sure you are already ready to go back, right Can't wait to see the pictures/read the review!

#8 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:06 AM

So which was your fave? hehe

#9 boscobel

• VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:37 AM

I can't wait to see what you've gathered on Beaches Boscobel! I am glad that you had such a wonderful trip and that's great that you are one of only a few TA's to complete the training! That's gotta be great for your resume!

#10 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

Can't wait to hear what you thought and see the pics! We are aiming for a HM to Jamaica :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users