• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenn
    We were also waaaaay too tired to do anything. We managed to get all the bobby pins out of my hair after quite a bit of struggling, I took a shower to get the shalack out of my hair, and then we passed out. The morning after is perfectly acceptable for consumating - lol!

Go simple... seriously :)
    Good on you - I didn't even get the pins out of my hair LOL

#22 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

I didn't even wash my hair. haha It was disgusting the next day.
      Happily married since 2008

#23 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
      • VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:00 PM

Hmmmm....Well I already frightened the hell out of Andy when I danced around in my power panty spanks I will be wearing under my dress....then I told him I was going to have to wear those little gooey chicken cutlet boob things since I can't wear a bra with my dress; He was kind of freaked
        ......soooooo needless to say I promised him I would tear all of that off before he had to see me in it. I'll probably end us just sleeping in nada....I hate pjs and will feel silly in a fancy nightgown since I ususally pick up whatever is on his floor and wear that to bed. Not sexy....I know.....but on vacations it's usually in the buff He'll probably be too drunk anyways....but I'm sure he'll be happy when he wakes up to a nude wife in the morning.

#24 alex

alex
        • 1,139 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:05 PM

I think that for anyone who doesn't usually "dress up" for bed, a simple tank & boy shorts will blow your guys mind! I think they're so simple, but that's what makes them sexy!

#25 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:25 PM

I wish Lawrence to be too. i am always tired so it would be helpful for me

#26 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lorilou
              Nordstroms has some really nice stuff also. I got a couple of nice and comfortable camis and babydolls.
              Thats a woodwork shop where I live lmao

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              haha- same here. Plus Steve was drunk and just passed out. We had been up since 6am and didn't get to bed until 1am. It was a LONG day. Plenty of time to get it on during the honeymoon.
              That will be what will happen to me guarantee it lol he can't stay awake after 10pm on a night now lol

So as my friend would say "wear what looks good on the floor" lmao

#27 angitalia23

angitalia23
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Betsy
                I stressed and stressed and then bought some cute little bridal undies from VS that said "bride". Then I forgot them. Then I got too drunk at the reception and passed out. Oops!! Anyways get something you can wear under your dress maybe - that way you can show him even if you forget what you are doing!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by lauren c.
                seriously? i wore nothing.
                and nothing happened.
                we were WAY too tired to even think about sex.

my opinion? if you want to get something, get a simple white babydoll. or if matt is cheesy at all, get personalized undies that say mrs. XXX.
                You both made me laugh...I heard many couples are too tired to even have sex...I supose it's true!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                Carly, go to visctoiassecret.com and in the search box up top, type in bridal. It brings up everything--corsets, babydolls, and tanks and boy shorts. There's a much better selection than in the store.
                Yes, VS has tons of stuff on their website that is not offered in store. Im going to order just a simple ivory babydoll, simple but sexy at the same time.
                Anthony & Angela
                19 June 2008

#28 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:49 PM

Hmmm...you all just inspired me. I always sleep naked so maybe I should spice it up and put some clothes on. hehe- you never know, he could like it!
                  Happily married since 2008

#29 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:01 PM

FI's favorite color is black, so almost all of my lingerie is black. I wonder what he's going to think about the white stuff?

#30 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                    • Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    Thats a woodwork shop where I live lmao

hahahahaah

So as my friend would say "wear what looks good on the floor" lmao
                    that cracks me up!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                    Hmmm...you all just inspired me. I always sleep naked so maybe I should spice it up and put some clothes on. hehe- you never know, he could like it!
                    hey, you just never know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users