wedding night lingerie

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

This might seem like a stupid thing to stress about, but I am going crazy trying to find the perfect thing to wear for our first night as husband and wife. What did/will you all wear? I want to keep it simple but sexy and special still. Like no garters with thigh highs or anything, cuz that is nothing that I would ever wear, but I want something that is similar but nicer then what I would usually wear. I am at a loss. I shop and shop all over and I find all kinds of things that I like, but nothing that I NEED to have. Any ideas?

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:42 PM

seriously? i wore nothing.
      and nothing happened.
      we were WAY too tired to even think about sex.

my opinion? if you want to get something, get a simple white babydoll. or if matt is cheesy at all, get personalized undies that say mrs. XXX.

#3 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:52 PM

I stressed and stressed and then bought some cute little bridal undies from VS that said "bride". Then I forgot them. Then I got too drunk at the reception and passed out. Oops!! Anyways get something you can wear under your dress maybe - that way you can show him even if you forget what you are doing!

#4 manda0812

manda0812
        • 343 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:54 PM

I might just get a nice silk slip to put on before bed.. Betsy - have you posted any wedding pics, was wondering how your day went

#5 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:48 AM

i got a white teddy thing from rampage. i like their lingerie.. it's pretty sexy but not over the top, although some of it can be.

#6 AmandaR

AmandaR
            • 241 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:54 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lauren c.
              my opinion? if you want to get something, get a simple white babydoll. or if matt is cheesy at all, get personalized undies that say mrs. XXX.
              I bought a white babydoll from VS and I have some cute heels to wear with it. I agree - the simpler the better. I'm hoping that since our wedding is mid-afternoon and we're only having a 1 hour private reception that we can still "get it on" so to speak!

Amanda

#7 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
              • 2,302 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lauren c.
                seriously? i wore nothing.
                and nothing happened.
                we were WAY too tired to even think about sex.
                Oh wow, this is like the 5th or 6th person who told me they were to tired for some newlywed loving after their wedding! Knowing me, I will probably be too pooped as well! Well, I guess thats what the HM is for, lol :~)
                2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#8 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:08 AM

Just get a hot pair of heels and call it a night ;o) He would FREAK out and love that.

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:53 AM

Yeah, I've heard that we will be too tired for sex. But I would still like to have something, ya know, jic. So I will keep shopping around for the perfect thing. Something will come up!

Oh and I did buy a iron-on transfer with my new name! Hahahahaa, I guess I am cheesy! But yeah, I think Matt will think it's cool. I am like Mrs. Dxxxx? That is Matt's mom, not me! Weird, isn't it?

#10 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                    • Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:57 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carly
                    Oh and I did buy a iron-on transfer with my new name! Hahahahaa, I guess I am cheesy! But yeah, I think Matt will think it's cool. I am like Mrs. Dxxxx? That is Matt's mom, not me! Weird, isn't it?
                    carly that is so funny! me too, i ordered hoodies for me and doug and his says Mr. Cxxxxxxxx and mine says Mrs. Cxxxxxxxx. when i opened the box that same thought hit me! but i'm getting used to the idea :)

also, since i usually wear fleece pants and kitties-chasing-butterflies type tshirts (i know, super sexy, right?) to bed, doug flips out (in a good way) when i wear anything other than that so i'm gonna go with a black tank top from old navy and black boyshorts with mrs. chalcraft on them. super comfy, but he'll be happy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users