Sign in to follow this  
Denise40

Daughter's dress arrived today

I think she will like it more when she gets it all together. The hair and jewlery and makeup. It will look great. I like the bling straps idea.

Oh I didn't even notice the "tail" lmao. First of all, I think it looks great on her- even without spanx. I sure wasn't that curvy in high school so I would have LOVED to be built like a woman- not a small boy. Hell, I would love to be built like that now!

Anyways, I love the necklace you have picked out. I think it's pretty. Add a flower and some cute braclet I think it would look great!

Weddings They are custom made and several different styles to choose from. I noticed several of the ladies got the mens pants from this site also. I am getting the guys shirts from that site in the same color as the dress and also the necklace i posted a picture of is also from that site.

UPDATE:

Neither of the girls like the dress. So, with that being said, with 6 weeks before we leave, I am going with the VS 7-in-1 dress in teal. Hopefully it will be a close match in color to the guys shirts because they match the dress I posted here. Wish me luck.