Sign in to follow this  
nenamono

Stuart Weitzman Friends & Family

I just bought a pair of $230.00 Stuart Weitzman shoes for my wedding and paid only $80.00. That pair was selling at Nordstroms Rack because there was a scratch on the bottom part of the shoe. There is no way anyone can see the scratch unless I point it out. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn and I'm excited I paid a fraction of the price for them! Plus, I was looking for a low heel and most shoes that I found with a low heel were not the best looking- they are exactly what I was looking for! smile29.gif Here's a pic of them.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin View Post
I just bought a pair of $230.00 Stuart Weitzman shoes for my wedding and paid only $80.00. That pair was selling at Nordstroms Rack because there was a scratch on the bottom part of the shoe. There is no way anyone can see the scratch unless I point it out. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn and I'm excited I paid a fraction of the price for them! Plus, I was looking for a low heel and most shoes that I found with a low heel were not the best looking- they are exactly what I was looking for! smile29.gif Here's a pic of them.

Click the image to open in full size.
you go sometimes the best things are found when you are least expecting it.