Jump to content

Photo

Sharon's Planning Pix


  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,820 posts

    Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:23 PM

    Beautiful wedding dress, I love it, good luck and have fun:)

    #32 Heidi

    Heidi
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,642 posts

      Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

      OMG! I can't believe you leave tomorrow! Can I come too?!?! HAHA!
      Have a WONDERFUL time! You're going to be such a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see your pictures!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

      #33 Sharonie

      Sharonie
      • Member
      • 557 posts

        Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:29 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Heidi
        OMG! I can't believe you leave tomorrow! Can I come too?!?! HAHA!
        Have a WONDERFUL time! You're going to be such a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see your pictures!
        Come on back to Jamaica Heidi! You and Reggie can have your 2 weeks vow renewal lol

        #34 h&a

        h&a
        • Jr. Member
        • 321 posts

          Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:31 PM

          I love your dress! You look beautiful! Have a wonderful wedding!

          #35 Leslie-Xcaret09

          Leslie-Xcaret09
          • Member
          • 939 posts

            Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:33 PM

            Everything looks great! Have an amazing time!! Where did you get the MOH dress??

            #36 Heidi

            Heidi
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,642 posts

              Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sharonie
              Come on back to Jamaica Heidi! You and Reggie can have your 2 weeks vow renewal lol
              LOL! I like the way you think!! We'll be there in spirit, that's for sure!
              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

              #37 shellb

              shellb
              • Member
              • 533 posts

                Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:36 PM

                Gorgeous dress! Best wishes for your day!

                #38 Sharonie

                Sharonie
                • Member
                • 557 posts

                  Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LMP333
                  Everything looks great! Have an amazing time!! Where did you get the MOH dress??
                  I got it from Nordstrom's. This color was on sale so I went for it although originally I was looking for something in sage.

                  #39 Leslie-Xcaret09

                  Leslie-Xcaret09
                  • Member
                  • 939 posts

                    Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:53 PM

                    Thanks..i love it! Your dress is also beautiful!

                    #40 jmill130

                    jmill130
                    • Member
                    • 601 posts

                      Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

                      Wow! You did a great job! Your dress is beautiful! Enjoy every minute!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users